Is the bible real?

Parazite1986

Good point, HDRKid. I believe Jesus is real and that the Bible is meant to be used as a guide not a factbook. However, St. Michael woke me up this morning because he had something to say. At one time, I survived being ran over by the old man because I was listening to my old iPod. I guess God didn’t want me to die. There are several times in which I almost died. Regardless, I knew it was either luck or God in her infinite wisdom

NIXIE

Maybe you thought you met god but didn't because how could you know?

I did though... He showed me his scars and then he healed the scar on his chest right in front of my eyes after I told him that He was God and I thought he deserved to be whole. He likes to leave the scars there so people can remember what people did to him while on earth. It is very sad to see because I knew he did not deserve that at all, even as a 5 year old child that had never learned much about him at all! I always had to wonder about the idea of GOD when I was little and my parents never really helped me get into that until I think it was just part of some way to make me forget that I had met him!
He warned me that other people could pose as him and asked me how I knew it was him... I answered that only God could bring me to such a place as he brought me... You will understand when you.. if you, get there.. There is an everlasting song that plays from somewhere in Heaven and it is like so many violins or string instrument continually playing softly up in the sky in the distance and the chords are always changing and flowing to a new chord but it always sounds so amazing and good... The plants are all amazing there and know and love God too and God is in the winds there. I saw people flying in the air in the distance instead of walking on the ground towards a Temple that I will help God build there near where I live...
He knew me perfectly well and explained things that would happen to me in my life and I could tell how much he loved me and how much he didn't like the evil that the other version of me would do, never being there for him -spreading the word about him and what he did for me... He waved his arm and brought me to a different time...To the Millennial Kingdom! He helped me to be healed and gave me a vision of a building I will build for him in Heaven as angels cleaned off my clothing of radioactive particles. In the vision it is like I was him sitting in top of that arbor topped tower as he flew out to see a time like sunset that he makes in Heaven.

You should stop being unbelieving. You should believe in God instead of deny his existence. You would be way better off that way Dimension!

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I did though... He showed me his scars and then he healed the scar on his chest right in front of my eyes after I told him that He was God and I thought he deserved to be whole. He likes to leave the scars there so people can remember what people did to him while on earth. It is very sad to see because I knew he did not deserve that at all, even as a 5 year old child that had never learned much about him at all! I always had to wonder about the idea of GOD when I was little and my parents never really helped me get into that until I think it was just part of some way to make me forget that I had met him!
He warned me that other people could pose as him and asked me how I knew it was him... I answered that only God could bring me to such a place as he brought me... You will understand when you.. if you, get there.. There is an everlasting song that plays from somewhere in Heaven and it is like so many violins or string instrument continually playing softly up in the sky in the distance and the chords are always changing and flowing to a new chord but it always sounds so amazing and good... The plants are all amazing there and know and love God too and God is in the winds there. I saw people flying in the air in the distance instead of walking on the ground towards a Temple that I will help God build there near where I live...
He knew me perfectly well and explained things that would happen to me in my life and I could tell how much he loved me and how much he didn't like the evil that the other version of me would do, never being there for him -spreading the word about him and what he did for me... He waved his arm and brought me to a different time...To the Millennial Kingdom! He helped me to be healed and gave me a vision of a building I will build for him in Heaven as angels cleaned off my clothing of radioactive particles. In the vision it is like I was him sitting in top of that arbor topped tower as he flew out to see a time like sunset that he makes in Heaven.

You should stop being unbelieving. You should believe in God instead of deny his existence. You would be way better off that way Dimension!
That could be a powerful being but not a god, how can you very its a god based off scars being healed?

NIXIE

That could be a powerful being but not a god, how can you very its a god based off scars being healed?

It was the Son of God, THE ONE TRUE GOD.
Everything he knew about me and everything he taught me and how he scolded me even a bit when I dared to grab and pull at his robe in hopes that he would save me and be there for the other version of me that was turned to evil, who I did not yet understand he was talking about... I was begging him in a way and he just said "I do not wish to speak of it anymore" and I could tell how sad it made him. I immediately understood because I could see the emotion on his face and that made me cry. He told me to lay down in the grass and cry until I felt better and then he invited me to kiss his feet in his sandals and it was something I didn't understand but I do now and I kissed just a little bit at first and then he wanted me to do better so I made sounds like "mwuah mwuah!" and he was upset that I might be mocking him but I did not know what that meant at the time and I was sorry but I just was trying to show a lot of love for him. His feet were the cleanest I have ever seen and he told me that/asked me if I had ever seen cleaner feet than that. I had faith in him because he really did almost cry a few times when he speaks of serious things. He saved my life. He laughed with love and delight when he thought of the good things about me and was sad when he realized how things were effecting the future me that He allowed to watch the whole scene again. He let the future more purified Me that lives in that place "The Millennial Kingdom" explain things and try to help myself about things I am going through in this time now, to get through this "being framed" thing and I guess I really am framed, but no one is going to believe the truth that about all this and that I have been framed from another dimension by satanic freemasons... You have to have faith now yourself .. if you choose not to believe me it is just the same way you choose not to believe that he is God. He told me that they ruined my life just because I would know Him, GOD. YHWH. He taught me how to say his name the right way and had me practice it with him so I could hit the right frequency and when I said that name to kids in my kindergarten class they heard his voice instead of mine, but I just heard my own... They were all shocked and quiet besides one girl that said "WOW!" and she tried to remind me of that years later but I had forgotten sadly. My teacher also talked to me about it and said the freemasons had told her she was not allowed to say anything about it. They somehow made it so that girl changed schools, went to another school and when I saw her again she talked to me about that and it was the true reason why. I can't believe my own mother and grandfather tried to brainwash me away from that truth.. they will be so sorry for that someday. I feel bad for them. They must be far past insane. I can't believe they would go so wrong. They must be sick. They should follow God instead of work for satan who will just consume them for their power and their bones will sit there among monsters until their soul will be cast into the flame if they don't accept Jesus. Why would they want that?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok. So, I come from a christian upbringing an I know the bible very well. Although, in my teenage years I started to hate christianity. I didn't liked the idea of a God that gives you free will but if you don't do what he says, you'll go to hell. I also didn't liked all the attrocities of the old testament. So, I began interesting in the annunaki stuff and gnosticism. I'm still not a christian but at the same time, I see that a lot of the bible's prophecies are happening. So I ask, is the bible real and we're all fucked? Or, is the bible an agenda of the elite? Maybe an agenda of the demiurge? I don't know...

SOMEBODY wrote it, so yes, it is "real". The question is, do you believe it and how do you interpret it? That is they mystery of it, really. The texts can be interpreted in very many ways, and it was written so long ago, that some of it may not be relevant.

The basis of Christianity is that we all sin and if you ask god for forgiveness (and then stop doing it), you won't go to hell.

If The Bible was written by Elite, it was certainly written a long time ago.

Secretman3811

I heard that HDR kid did meet Jesus Christ in his HDR unit if so then how is he able to do that. he went backward in time..
write back Nixie

NIXIE

I heard that HDR kid did meet Jesus Christ in his HDR unit if so then how is he able to do that. he went backward in time..
write back Nixie

If so? Well, I suppose if he said he did and he really did... then he must have..(?) I have no idea really and I have no experience with "HDR"... Maybe you should ask him more about it.

Secretman3811

Hi Mr. Unknown:
I believe that God is real and that the Bible is real, and here is one reason.

Back a few years ago, I was late getting to my house and it was dark outside. I was working long hours and wanted to get some rest. However, I could not find my house key and could not get in. I turned my pockets inside out. Like the key was nowhere to be seen.

Then I prayed to God. Please help me find my house key.

Suddenly, I hear a noise. It was the sound of a key hitting the concrete sidewalk in front of my house and I saw the silvery key falling through the air. It was a miracle and I got in.

Oh wow, strange stuff to be sure. I do not begin to understand our universe. It is like a mystery wrapped up in an enigma. Still, pray to God and He will guide you.

HDR kid did you meet Jesus Christ in using he HDR unit by going backward in time..write to me back..

JahaRa

Ok. So, I come from a christian upbringing an I know the bible very well. Although, in my teenage years I started to hate christianity. I didn't liked the idea of a God that gives you free will but if you don't do what he says, you'll go to hell. I also didn't liked all the attrocities of the old testament. So, I began interesting in the annunaki stuff and gnosticism. I'm still not a christian but at the same time, I see that a lot of the bible's prophecies are happening. So I ask, is the bible real and we're all fucked? Or, is the bible an agenda of the elite? Maybe an agenda of the demiurge? I don't know...
What you describe is called cognitive dissonance. Thinking people often encounter cognitive dissonance when trying to relate to any religion that insists "god said" or "god's rules" etc. because all of that is man made. Welcome to the club. As for the bible being real, it is a real document used to control and manipulate large groups of people, but it was not written by any deity, it was written by men and there is some history in it but most has been distorted through multiple translations from the original to English and other modern languages.

Secretman3811

What you describe is called cognitive dissonance. Thinking people often encounter cognitive dissonance when trying to relate to any religion that insists "god said" or "god's rules" etc. because all of that is man made. Welcome to the club. As for the bible being real, it is a real document used to control and manipulate large groups of people, but it was not written by any deity, it was written by men and there is some history in it but most has been distorted through multiple translations from the original to English and other modern languages.

right but the bible get older and older and then the some of them being change all the time and then it never tell us about the UFO and time travel and other parnormal world..so write back.