Debate Is the Mark of the Beast literal?

AETERNAM REX

Chips are creepy. There is just something that defies the nature of free will and rights with regard to being implanted. How can you convince billions of people to accept being chipped? People will not go for it. They would wholly reject the thing. You would have to trick them.

Samstwitch

People are being tricked now. The majority of Americans blindly accept whatever the government and Mainstream Media says, even when it is lies, which is most of the time. That's why blind followers are called Sheeple. That's why we have been stripped of our Constitutional Rights. That's why our government has become a Police State. Americans watched it happen and did nothing.

It is not difficult for me to imagine that a chip-enforced cashless society would be accepted. It is also written in Bible Prophecy, which is 100% correct. Not up for a debate on that, but that's the percentage rate: The Daniel Project: Prophecy 100% accurate

AETERNAM REX

It is also written in Bible Prophecy, which is 100% correct. Not up for a debate on that, but that's the percentage rate:

Indeed. I would, however, argue some of the popular interpretations are not entirely accurate. ...perhaps another day.

People are being tricked now. The majority of Americans blindly accept whatever the government and Mainstream Media says, even when it is lies, which is most of the time. That's why blind followers are called Sheeple. That's why we have been stripped of our Constitutional Rights. That's why our government has become a Police State. Americans watched it happen and did nothing.

I most certainly agree with a complacent populace as an issue. It causes me to wonder ... How do you wake them up?

TnWatchdog

Chips are creepy. There is just something that defies the nature of free will and rights with regard to being implanted. How can you convince billions of people to accept being chipped? People will not go for it. They would wholly reject the thing. You would have to trick them.
I could be wrong but I think there will be a population reduction before the chips come out. The remaining people will be screaming for the return to normalcy as having no electricity will mean no I pad, Netflix, or even Paranormalis. They will be hungry and thirsty so yes, give me the chip for that bag of chips. Hunger will make people (most people) do anything...even taking the chip.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I could be wrong but I think there will be a population reduction before the chips come out. The remaining people will be screaming for the return to normalcy as having no electricity will mean no I pad, Netflix, or even Paranormalis. They will be hungry and thirsty so yes, give me the chip for that bag of chips. Hunger will make people do anything...even taking the chip.

Samstwitch

I could be wrong but I think there will be a population reduction before the chips come out. The remaining people will be screaming for the return to normalcy as having no electricity will mean no I pad, Netflix, or even Paranormalis. They will be hungry and thirsty so yes, give me the chip for that bag of chips. Hunger will make people (most people) do anything...even taking the chip.

Agreed. That is a very plausible scenario.

AETERNAM REX

Perhaps much worse. Maybe it will be a complete total and absolute insane paradoxical chaotic hellish nightmare for all of mankind. Those who accept the chip trade freedom for sanctuary from hell. All that resist, end up dead. They are the lucky raptured ones. The rest burn, forever in hell.

:)

TnWatchdog

Perhaps much worse. Maybe it will be a complete total and absolute insane paradoxical chaotic hellish nightmare for all of mankind. Those who accept the chip trade freedom for sanctuary from hell. All that resist, end up dead. They are the lucky raptured ones. The rest burn, forever in hell.

:)
Being much worse is very possible...the dead would set an example of what would happen to the remaining living...without the mark. They will cry out, we don't want to be like them...let's take the mark. I would like to go out in a twinkling of an eye then thru hell and back. I am afraid it will happen as quickly as overnight and take everyone by surprise, even the ones that are expecting something to happen...as whatever is coming down won't be comparable to anything anyone can remember or compare it to.

AETERNAM REX

Being much worse is very possible...the dead would set an example of what would happen to the remaining living...without the mark. They will cry out, we don't want to be like them...let's take the mark. I would like to go out in a twinkling of an eye then thru hell and back. I am afraid it will happen as quickly as overnight and take everyone by surprise, even the ones that are expecting something to happen...as whatever is coming down won't be comparable to anything anyone can remember or compare it to.

Or maybe not. Maybe it is all just an over-sensationalized bunch of nonsense and misunderstanding as well as irrational fear mongering. Maybe we are making up self-prophecized scary fairy tale garbage. Why get so wrapped into it? Why can't we make it ours? How is it not our choice?

It's our world. Why not decide collectively that we are going to fix this great big mess and get it together? Do we have to be chipped if we're all against it? There are a lot of people. Seven billion is a big force. It is OUR NEW WORLD ORDER.

Samstwitch

The topic is about Bible Prophecy on the Mark of the Beast and how it is being fulfilled in our time. The evidence shows that it is coming to fruition, as far as the technology being developed.

Last edited: