Is The Moon A Natural Celestial Object Or An Artificial One?

Logical Mind

What is the evidence collected so far regarding moon mysteries? Who built the moon, and for what purpose?

The moon is four hundred times smaller than the Sun yet it is four hundred times closer to us than our Sun, scientists say such a coincidence is practically impossible that the odds are one to ten billions. Therefore from our point of view both celestial objects appear to be of the same size especially in full moon.

There was a time when the moon was not in the night sky affirm ancient Aborigines, North and South American Indians, the Chinese, and African cultures.

Why does the moon ring for hours at a time like a bell when hit by a large solid object, evidencing the thing may probably be both metallic, and hollow. What correlation does exist between the sudden presence of the moon on our skies and a historical flooding that engulfed the whole planet in ancient times? Please take into consideration all these proven facts have nothing to do with the apparent fictional story of Noah and his ark.

Was the so-called moon landing a fabricated Hollywood style show?

Why pictures taken with powerful telescopes show the presence of buildings, roads and even cities on the moon? Perhaps that is the reason why the American astronauts were never allowed to go there.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

What is the evidence collected so far regarding moon mysteries? Who built the moon, and for what purpose?

The moon is four hundred times smaller than the Sun yet it is four hundred times closer to us than our Sun, scientists say such a coincidence is practically impossible that the odds are one to ten billions. Therefore from our point of view both celestial objects appear to be of the same size especially in full moon.

There was a time when the moon was not in the night sky affirm ancient Aborigines, North and South American Indians, the Chinese, and African cultures.

Why does the moon ring for hours at a time like a bell when hit by a large solid object, evidencing the thing may probably be both metallic, and hollow. What correlation does exist between the sudden presence of the moon on our skies and a historical flooding that engulfed the whole planet in ancient times? Please take into consideration all these proven facts have nothing to do with the apparent fictional story of Noah and his ark.

Was the so-called moon landing a fabricated Hollywood style show?

Why pictures taken with powerful telescopes show the presence of buildings, roads and even cities on the moon? Perhaps that is the reason why the American astronauts were never allowed to go there.

Dont forget the Moon could be made from cheese, if it is i hope the taste is the same as Cathedral Cheddar :whistle: :LOL:..
If anyone believes man went to the Moon in 1969, then you must also believe the Moon is made from cheese, here is proof below :eek:..

R0f060410f215311b175edec82c128b4d.jpg(y):LOL:..

Logical Mind

There is not much difference between that cheese thing you show on one hand and the fake Hollywood style fabrication of 1969. Since I like cheese I rather believe the cheesy one.

There are millions who absolutely believe everything they are told: governments, medical doctors, politicians, television and hospital convinced it must be true, for heavens sake.

Yet, I am convinced, there is an awakening especially now people are having second thoughts regarding those individuals and organizations who are keeping the planet in chains and innocent people on their knees: divide and conquer is called.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
There is not much difference between that cheese thing you show on one hand and the fake Hollywood style fabrication of 1969. Since I like cheese I rather believe the cheesy one.

There are millions who absolutely believe everything they are told: governments, medical doctors, politicians, television and hospital convinced it must be true, for heavens sake.

Yet, I am convinced, there is an awakening especially now people are having second thoughts regarding those individuals and organizations who are keeping the planet in chains and innocent people on their knees: divide and conquer is called.

Since you put it to an absolute,^^

If I hadn't absolutely believed my own Medical Doctor some 4-5 years ago,
I wouldn't be alive today.

I do not believe in absolutes coming from conspirators either. :p

steven chiverton

according to one of the famous alien abductees he says the moon they told him was only in there for just over 12 thousand years and that it was brought from near canis major star system and placed there in the perfect spot which even scientists wonder how its in such a perfect position and even when the eclipse happens it blocks the sun out perfectly and the moon being hollow and rings like a bell and these super structures on the moon maybe part of some massive ancient alien project that enabled them to bring the whole moon there and place it in such a perfect spot and as for the ancient cities or ruins on the moon no ones explained why an Easter island statue in in amongst the ruins to

TimeFlipper

according to one of the famous alien abductees he says the moon they told him was only in there for just over 12 thousand years and that it was brought from near canis major star system and placed there in the perfect spot which even scientists wonder how its in such a perfect position and even when the eclipse happens it blocks the sun out perfectly and the moon being hollow and rings like a bell and these super structures on the moon maybe part of some massive ancient alien project that enabled them to bring the whole moon there and place it in such a perfect spot and as for the ancient cities or ruins on the moon no ones explained why an Easter island statue in in amongst the ruins to
Iam pleased you dont think its made from Cathedral City Cheddar Cheese Cousin Cobber Steve :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
More than just Easter Island to consider if your mentioning ruins.

steven chiverton

ive seen that YouTube video said to be of a secret mission to the moon and i commented on the Easter island stature in the ruins , and it was an alex collier alien abductee interview whop said what he lernt from the aliens about the moon being brought here from the canis major system , now id rather trust in the supreme alien knowledge passed onto abductees , rather than that of darth mouse vader from the cheese planet . or the knowledge hungrey tech hungrey governments'

steven chiverton

the secret of the moon may lay in that massive miles long ancient space craft thats located in one of the craters on the moon to which they made a secret mission to the moon to examine it and they brought back a well preserved body of a female they call the mona lisa the video of that mission is on YouTube