Is the stargate in the tv show real?

Kairos

Example: I knew of a guy in the USAF who maintained F-117 stealth fighters at Groom Lake back when they were totally under SCI clearance levels. His batshit wife divorced him, and in the middle of court, she blurted out she knew what was going on there and described these aircraft. He went to jail.

It's very difficult to keep a big project secret. We couldn't even keep the Manhatten Project a secret, and the thing was completely infiltrated by damned communists who handed over the technology to Stalin of all people.

Freak Show

as a point of reference. watch the film of the news conference with the astronauts who supposedly walked on the moon. really look at their faces when people ask them how it was. They're looking at each other, they don't know how to answer something they didn't actually do.. We haven't been back there in 40 years, but you really think they're working on a star gate program.

Freak Show

i'm not saying we don't have high tech plane's, and those kinds of secrets will get you in trouble. but they have movies about the Manhattan project, to keep you misdirected

Kairos

We possess no scientific theoretical basis for building such a thing right now (if one even exists). Manhattan Project required special and general relativity. Personally, I suspect to make something like this (if it's even possible) would require us to harness the energy of a star.

NaturalPhilosopher

the gov can't hide secrets. once they figure out something and invent it, instantly other people in the human race start to invent the same thing. So they release everything in fiction to convince people it's all fake.

I developed the theory to do this stuff...it's not hard. Works pretty well.

JustMe

the gov can't hide secrets. once they figure out something and invent it, instantly other people in the human race start to invent the same thing. So they release everything in fiction to convince people it's all fake.

I developed the theory to do this stuff...it's not hard. Works pretty well.

By this logic , I want a Lightsaber!

NaturalPhilosopher

lightsabers exist.
s43.jpg

can make a flying car with a room temperature superconducting ormus electromagnet.