Is The USA Being Pushed Down A Marxist Route By This Present Bunch Of Despicable Democrats?

lamdo263

I think that this seeming road was brought about by misconception by younger generations. This was manifest by the rationalization, "Well hey' I can get all of that on the net, so why suffer my ass off, like generations before me"? This was the merriweather of the unitized boat of great population being taken down a darker tributary of a river, that we should ought not be traveling on?!

There's principles held as part of any civilization, no matter how large or small that might be, of semi-unity as well as , well' let's say it, need and want economics.

What the ass bared fart in church seems to be, is the ideal of webo-neuvo-difference, to where "Hey I can get that right away"! That poops more traditional social valued economics out the window.

I don't think that this neuvo- Marxist movement will take hold, because when the general stuff of things, becomes too undervalued, a para, or real mob criminal elements seems to take over. Like Russia, to where, "Yeah' I can get you those motor parts. used for your taxi company, but it's going to cost you? You know the price of shipping and I have to pay my staff"..?!

We in the US society have ET that's supposed to come bopping in the door pretty soon. I know for a fact that the U.S. Gub has quite a few under the table contracts with many ET concerns. So the egg that might get laid in the future tense in dealing with ETs, is either get smart, about economics and trade, even when that does not involve traditional monies, or get out of the way"?

This is a supersized society, so weird social actions take a back seat to common cause social function. It's like that hot babe at the bar that you just can't put a finger on as to how you know her. But the date goes to the "Would you like to come up to my apartment"? Phase and you somehow realize that this is either your brother, or sister, after body altering surgery.

A cup of chocolate, shaking hands is just fine :cool: People, or they, whoever the Hell THEY may be, usually catch on. It's how society goes, or does not go at all ? Lamdo

lamdo263

This is what happens when people with single digit IQ's run things.
On why Brandon' mean Biden acts as he does. Maybe it's conspiracy to where somebody scoped him out already for that potentiality? I mean one could manufacture and android taught to make the same near hand face and vocal expression and no one would be the wiser.

In an odd way, reminds me the mimes you see when visiting some of the larger, more artful Canadian cities.

She had Kenny G on her early albums, wow! good staff.

Beholder

When was the last time a US president balanced a budget instead of loaning and printing more money to pay the interest?
Federal_Debt.png

If the predecessors had been saving money by balancing a budget, affording emergency loans to reboot the economy would not be a problem. As far as I can tell from statistics, neither democrats nor republicans take any responsibility for their economy.

The American dream is when a student buys a luxury house with pool and sportscar before getting his first job, as a mailman. Why can't a mailman have nice things? :giggle:

lamdo263

When was the last time a US president balanced a budget instead of loaning and printing more money to pay the interest?
Federal_Debt.png

If the predecessors had been saving money by balancing a budget, affording emergency loans to reboot the economy would not be a problem. As far as I can tell from statistics, neither democrats nor republicans take any responsibility for their economy.

The American dream is when a student buys a luxury house with pool and sportscar before getting his first job, as a mailman. Why can't a mailman have nice things? :giggle:
Ha ha' well said, why not indeed!