Is there a time traveler who can help?

Xuanzang

What help is appreciated is ingratiated. Where is charity in infinity?

Spiritchaser

I'm pretty sure someone with such capability would help, knowing the cause is worth it. With great powers should come responsibility and higher morale values IMAO.

Xuanzang

I'm pretty sure someone with such capability would help, knowing the cause is worth it. With great powers should come responsibility and higher morale values IMAO.

The destruction of worlds for such? What consensus is there among the gods? Zeus and Hades haven't the same will, yet both tremble before the night.

paradox404

Exactly. Tbh there is a particular event in my life that i would want to change. That said i would doubt that anyone would want to help.

That said, did that event make me kinder to people or did it make me more torn up inside? So many variables to consider. What if the change to the past somehow results in my premature death?

The universe is cruel. Its likely that trying to change something without finding the correct divergence point will prevent it from being changed. And is the change more benifical or not?

A TT would have to consider all of that before contacting someone. Should there actually be TTs floating about.

paradox404

The destruction of worlds for such? What consensus is there among the gods? Zeus and Hades haven't the same will, yet both tremble before the night.

Going to another timeline creates, not destroys. You should know that shouldnt you, Der Todesking?