Is there a way I can strengthen my telepathy?

Gnostic Christian

I highly recommend Nikki Sutton for helping you hone in on your telepathic proclivities. I am not myself a practicing telepath, but I have used telepathy and have had some other acute telepathic experiences. After I had my first Enlightening experience 7 years ago, where I had direct experience of being the entire Universe, I have since been awake.

Spiritual Awakening
spiritual awakening telepathy - YouTube

Also look up Briget Nielsen:

Bridget Nielsen

Those two might help for starters.

Are you still watching this thread?

If so, lets chat on our mutual experience.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I do not believe that telepathy can be increased. I have had two experiences where I contacted a mind. The first was with who is now my wife and the second was what I call a cosmic consciousness consisting of many minds. Without the first experience and a real witness/victim, I would not believe in the reality of the second.

I have gleaned that the reason telepathy is so limited is that we all have actual mind shield that prevent all but the smallest mental touch.

I was easy with my wife, yet she calls what happened an assault on her.

It seems that we all like mental privacy and to keep our little secrets, and our minds and brains work to keep other minds out.

That last thinking is partly formulated by reading reports from the people that invented the God Helmet and partly my own deductions from continued attempts and failures to hit another mind.

Regards
DL