Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

dimension-1hacker

What, exactly, would be the difference between the above scenario and one in which the poster is simply lying?

You assume far too much about Paula here.

If you take a look at margins, the Starbucks you're sitting in while you complain about gouging from insurance companies has triple (or more) the profit margin of the average insurance company. A company is a thing. It is actually established for the sole purpose of making money. No money, no company. No company - you get to go to your witch doctor neighbor for treatment and to the barber for surgery, like it used to be before for-profit insurance companies were established.

Political contributions are certainly protected as free speech. The very most important kind of free speech is political speech. How can you imagine this being any other way? You would curtail speech, exactly like Paula was talking about. Fascism.

Harte
Well, if you look in her post history she states almost that liberals are facist and CNN is "fake news", said so herself. If I am remembering correctly things about fox news too, positive things.

So what about the starbucks, people can stuff themselves with junk if they want to, their choice. Well, many studies have shown that eating healthy foods increases lifespan signifigantly, brain function, and your immune system, so all those so called hospitals would only be "needed" in for rare critical things if people just ate lots of organic, no unhealthy preservitiives, no artificial flavors, and so on healthy foods. The drugs themselves are less effective and have a host of negative side effects and might add most drugs are compounds either man made or derived from herbs. In japan and china which is an example of "good practice", different types of mushroom fermented mushroom extracts are "perscribed" for many types of cancer which are proven to be very effective at stopping as shown in human studies and kill all the cancer cells in jars when mixed in with ammune cells and alone.

Is it free speech when the top one percent and corporations control the government inside out? no. it is not a democracy anymore. global warming, oh lets pay them put up lax regulations and the politicians would make a big fuss over doing something and try to make public awareness go away through pitting people against each other via different issues, just look up the proof, with a bit of deduction, many examples, and insight into how most people think and react the conclusion is obvious. us is not a democracy anymore, superpacts, campain loop holes so politicans can funnel money to themselves through family members, bribes, blackmail, political empires, politicians almost never fulfilling promises statistically, almost never improving quality of life, happyness, and so on.

Inquisitor

‘I’m willing to bet he wants to stay low on the radar so I’ll keep his name anonymous..but he posted quite a bit towards the middle of this post. There you’ll see where he passed Einstein’s test ;-)

Looks to me like Einstein probably just gave him that one, since 42 is the ultimate answer to everything. Either that or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named WAS Einstein and used his own test as a way to pass a "time traveler" for shits and giggles.

Inquisitor

It is frankly kind of annoying to see every time traveler thread someone post that someone else was real before them, only to see that... May I remind people that this thread is for discussing if there are real time travelers here right now, not some bloke getting high, which is admittedly rather hilarious, but still... Not a real time traveler, yet everywhere I look everyone points to him as "real".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
what is the point in doing so if that

This is a forum designed for conversation. That's why.

person could be a time traveler but could be lying about a future

Partially why we ask questions.

ironically would a time traveler post here just to explain the future to people he or she does not know perhaps instead of millions of other sites; what are the odds? why liberal, why not republican. You seem to hate CNN yet "trust" fox news, why "trust" articles that you have never

Off topic. The topic is "are there any confirmed time travelers", not "What are Paula's political beliefs".

Yeats

I do not believe there are any time travelers at this forum now, but after reading some old posts I am starting to believe that there was a traveler of some kind who used to post here. Not really a time traveler. More of an alternate universe traveler I guess. I will have to read more of his posts to be sure.

snowfalls4ever

I do not believe there are any time travelers at this forum now, but after reading some old posts I am starting to believe that there was a traveler of some kind who used to post here. Not really a time traveler. More of an alternate universe traveler I guess. I will have to read more of his posts to be sure.
it all comes down to whether you’re willing to have an open mind rather than just being a skeptic I think. The factual proof could be right in front of us and of course we are STILL going to have doubters no matter what. But I think I know who you’re talking about...his handle is “chaoss” or something to that extent? He did remote viewing?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
it all comes down to whether you’re willing to have an open mind rather than just being a skeptic I think. The factual proof could be right in front of us and of course we are STILL going to have doubters no matter what. But I think I know who you’re talking about...his handle is “chaoss” or something to that extent? He did remote viewing?

It's called critical thinking. We ask questions to learn and then the alleged time traveler, usually a hoaxer, freaks out.
Everyone tries to become famous like the Titor legend. I personally believe a real time traveler wouldn't dare post on a public forum for fear of changing the timeline.

Yeats

This was not the person I was speaking of, but I will investigate the other posts from the one you mentioned as well. Thank you.