Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think so. No one has ever passed the test to date.
What test do you speak of?

Just ask any so called time traveler claimant to answer a question that you haven't posted yet. Once he posts the answer, you will know immediately whether or not he is the real deal. Make sure you do post your question afterwards though. You wouldn'y want to wind up on a parallel timeline that may not be to your liking.

9th Wave

I don't think so. No one has ever passed the test to date.

Just ask any so called time traveler claimant to answer a question that you haven't posted yet. Once he posts the answer, you will know immediately whether or not he is the real deal. Make sure you do post your question afterwards though. You wouldn'y want to wind up on a parallel timeline that may not be to your liking.
This isn't really a great concept to present traveler's, in my opinion.
Multiple answer's for multiple scenarios, based on an assumption of an infinite paradox of possibilities would contain more than one answer my friend...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

This isn't really a great concept to present traveler's, in my opinion.
Multiple answer's for multiple scenarios, based on an assumption of an infinite paradox of possibilities would contain more than one answer my friend...

A time traveler that doesn't have control over the time line he arrives on doesn't really have a time machine. But then that is based on your belief in the infinite time line theory. Seems like there is 100% belief in time travel theories. But zero facts to work with.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Actually it's possible to eat lunch in New York @1PM then leave and be in Los Angeles before 12PM before lunch started.
But you need to buy an SR-71 hahahahaha JK:)

JimmyD

This conversation is oddly contextualized. There are a lot of things to consider when formulating qualifiers for proof/evidence.

For starters, no one knows exactly how it works, thus any qualifiers you assign to what is proof are presumptuous. Because you cannot define it's function, you cannot understand the necessary parameters in which to base your qualifiers.

For example: If it is something that works from a facility rather than a device you take along with you, any trip to before a facility was available would be a one way trip. What if it is not physical but rather the ability to see through time/space like remote viewing? What if it is the ability to send objects and not biological organisms? What if it is a form of communication, a signal or something, that could transcend time? What about the time before a receiver could be built?

Any one of those things complicates defining qualifiers for what is considered proof, to include Einstein's test.

Consider the key element, however it works, is always going to be information/knowledge, in whatever form, moving backwards.(we cannot see forwarded knowledge). And there will always be some type of medium to convey this information that could be virtually anything.

A time traveler is still bound by this functional element to prove anything unless they have a time travel device to demonstrate.

THAT is where to base your qualifiers. Do not presume ability or function or assign any terms or parameters other than the core principle function of what it is; time travel.

Another thing I think is worth addressing is the concept of perspective, in that it needs to be considered when trying to figure out what is proof. Einstein's test is personalized. He is the only one who can see it. Everyone else is reliant on Einstein's honesty. They cannot see the chain of knowledge because it requires his personal perspective, be it his personal thoughts. If you want to prove it to more than one person, it will have to be done in a way so that all can see.