Are there any devices to contact aliens?

lamdo263

Yes' you can apply electronics to do that and then blend it in with psy control.

But the things is, you must write down your intentions on what kind of aliens you want to contact and what you mutually hope to get out of the situation. That's real important to do first, as you don't want stuck contacting aliens not to your taste.

BlastTyrant

Yes and No.

If you watched Signs then baby monitors work good.

But the best device is your self, they do like laser pointers and night vision though, give em the ol blinky blinky.

It is interesting though because i was on a case of a known Abductee, and his TV would randomly go out and into a static blur "keep in mind this is digital TV" if you recorded the static and watched it back very slowly "Sometimes reverse" you would actually see the silhouettes of Aliens clear as day in certain frames, bout pooped my self when the Mantis showed up on screen.

It actually happened to me when i was staying in his house but i panicked and shut the TV off lol

OakFieldAlienz444

Yes and No.

If you watched Signs then baby monitors work good.

But the best device is your self, they do like laser pointers and night vision though, give em the ol blinky blinky.

It is interesting though because i was on a case of a known Abductee, and his TV would randomly go out and into a static blur "keep in mind this is digital TV" if you recorded the static and watched it back very slowly "Sometimes reverse" you would actually see the silhouettes of Aliens clear as day in certain frames, bout pooped my self when the Mantis showed up on screen.

It actually happened to me when i was staying in his house but i panicked and shut the TV off lol

I've seen the aliens in the static too. Aliens like white noise and pink noise and anything similar to that.
Supposedly you can go "fishing" for UFO's as you can trick a UFO into thinking a spaceship is near your
area by playing the sound of a spaceship and transferring it between walkie talkies or into a reciever
of some sort like a shortwave HAM radio. Then the signal goes into space and the UFO MIGHT show
up to investigate the signals.

Consuming ORMUS attracts space aliens.
I firmly believe this. I've had experiences after consuming lots of it.

Another supposed method is simply meditation or going into a deep trance or sleep while
listening to white noise like static or strange music.

I've heard some say they use radionics boxes to enter the dimensions of aliens also.

Spidermod

I've seen the aliens in the static too. Aliens like white noise and pink noise and anything similar to that.
Supposedly you can go "fishing" for UFO's as you can trick a UFO into thinking a spaceship is near your
area by playing the sound of a spaceship and transferring it between walkie talkies or into a reciever
of some sort like a shortwave HAM radio. Then the signal goes into space and the UFO MIGHT show
up to investigate the signals.

Consuming ORMUS attracts space aliens.
I firmly believe this. I've had experiences after consuming lots of it.

Another supposed method is simply meditation or going into a deep trance or sleep while
listening to white noise like static or strange music.

I've heard some say they use radionics boxes to enter the dimensions of aliens also.
Any ingredients to create ormus? I been looking into that and want to know how to create it!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Any ingredients to create ormus? I been looking into that and want to know how to create it!
I can tell you exactly what ormus is. Before the crazies got a hold of the word and glorified it. The definition of ormus is the mono atomic version of any basic element. What that means is most forms of ormus are deadly poison. So please be diligent in your research into this. Don't consume it without verifying it is safe to do so.

Harte

"Ormus," aka "white powder gold" is an imaginary substance invented by a useless P.O.S. scammer named David Hudson.
Harte