Are there any devices to contact aliens?

OakFieldAlienz444

If you want to try contact aliens try this one Touch of Grey Alien CQR Crystal Quantum Radio Device
Three hundred and seventy five dollars for that little thing that looks like a combo of a Dream Catcher
and diodes. lol.

In case none of this shit works the best most surefire method is to just stage it, (since it might all be government BS and they might not exactly exist).
Your buddy wants to see an alien? buy an alien costume. like the ones the CIA use. lol.

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't understand the logic of that guy. He's said b4 on here that all aliens are the devil or some shit
and then he links to that thing.

Also how could that thing be worth three hundred and seventy five dollars?
You can buy half that shit at your local new age shop and then get the diodes
at a wal mart or something. Or take apart your smartphone.

Same goes for some of these "time machines"

OakFieldAlienz444

The only two real options are not good ones and I do not recommend them:

1.) Psychedelics (do it only in a place where it's legal if you do, point is almost EVERYONE who uses them
says they see aliens, I have had closed eye visions of alien figures even with mild legal highs)

2.) Alien cosplay with your buddies or siginificant other

OakFieldAlienz444

The end of the video will leave you with chills down your spine when it mentions
an increase in crime. Consider the Starbucks murders, the ridiculous amount of gun crime lately
regardless of your stance on guns, the theories about possible genocide going on etc.

Is it all self inflicted------perhaps-------due to alien mind control and the humans doing
their bidding are not even aware of it?

Secretman3811

I don't understand the logic of that guy. He's said b4 on here that all aliens are the devil or some shit
and then he links to that thing.

Also how could that thing be worth three hundred and seventy five dollars?
You can buy half that shit at your local new age shop and then get the diodes
at a wal mart or something. Or take apart your smartphone.

Same goes for some of these "time machines"
of course you don't understand because you don't know it..many people try it it a attact device that bring alien to you...so have you learn any Magic?? like white art,or black art??? so leave.....