Are there any devices to contact aliens?

BlastTyrant

basically what it boils down to, is the ET's want to contact you they will, you cant force a contact or trick them, you can ask and if they choose they will but the odds are very slim specially now.

You can do things to get their attention, such as meditation, yes some drugs can also be used but not at all recommended as you never know what it is you're seeing or talking to so the communication isn't pure, but if you have anything besides pure intent to communicate they wont do it, your aura has to be of good nature.

Secretman3811

basically what it boils down to, is the ET's want to contact you they will, you cant force a contact or trick them, you can ask and if they choose they will but the odds are very slim specially now.

You can do things to get their attention, such as meditation, yes some drugs can also be used but not at all recommended as you never know what it is you're seeing or talking to so the communication isn't pure, but if you have anything besides pure intent to communicate they wont do it, your aura has to be of good nature.

I have use this amulet before but it a bad alien it was grey so I threw it out because of many alien encounters so I no longer try it again so you see it work but it up to you to believe it or not

OakFieldAlienz444

I have use this amulet before but it a bad alien it was grey so I threw it out because of many alien encounters so I no longer try it again so you see it work but it up to you to believe it or not

The Greys abducted me every single night when I was a child.
I didn't need an "amulet"
Yes some items are probably haunted. People charging hundreds of dollars are suspect though.
Again, I've had more encounters with Greys than you probly could count on your fingers.
Don't tell me I don't belong on this forum.

OakFieldAlienz444

White and black magic are two sides of the same coin btw.

One is the pleasant side of the dark side and one is the more dastardly naughty
manipulative side. The pagan version of the "light side" is nothing more
than the "good" side of the devil.

You have to be very careful doing magic.
Always ask for protection etc

OakFieldAlienz444

The truly good force "God" doesn't interfere in our physical world very
much sadly. He is above physicality and material as it is inherently corrupt.

That's why he forgives sin.
You almost have to sin and occasionally rely on manipulative arts
like "magic" just to survive in this corrupt world.
It's eat or be eaten in a sense.

Secretman3811

The Greys abducted me every single night when I was a child.
I didn't need an "amulet"
Yes some items are probably haunted. People charging hundreds of dollars are suspect though.
Again, I've had more encounters with Greys than you probly could count on your fingers.
Don't tell me I don't belong on this forum.
well i see that but you doubt too much about the product what i just post it..it work for me but other people just like you look at it and don't believe it i try to tell people it work but you made it sound like it a fool to me.....i have encounter other alien races also so i guess you only encounter the Grey alien only..sorry to hear that but have you encounter the other alien races yet? but i did so peace to you and have a good life.

OakFieldAlienz444

well i see that but you doubt too much about the product what i just post it..it work for me but other people just like you look at it and don't believe it i try to tell people it work but you made it sound like it a fool to me.....i have encounter other alien races also so i guess you only encounter the Grey alien only..sorry to hear that but have you encounter the other alien races yet? but i did so peace to you and have a good life.

I mention the Greys primarily because that's what that item is for.
But yes---it was mostly the Greys who messed with me and it has mentally scarred me for life in many ways.
That's why I don't like being told I'm one of those folks who don't "get it"

I've met those types of people. My sister USED to be one of those types.

No, I do get it. But I came here to this forum to look for more answers, because
I probably don't FULLY "get it"

Got it?

Also yes a few other types of aliens but mostly just more weird types like I saw a tall white
glowing figure with red shimmering eyes in my living room at age six. No doubt what it was.
But I was scared so I just ran out the room.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm completely honest about my experiences and I don't run around
embellishing things like half the people on here sometimes.
At least I don't get on the time travel board and
claim I'm from the year 2074 or whatever just cuz I'm
bored and can't sell my science fiction to Hollywood.

The one time I said I time traveled was on April Fools, I said Bill and Ted (who are famous fictional time travelers)
helped me do it and some people actually took the bait and thought I was serious.

Chill out everyone.

Secretman3811

sor
I mention the Greys primarily because that's what that item is for.
But yes---it was mostly the Greys who messed with me and it has mentally scarred me for life in many ways.
That's why I don't like being told I'm one of those folks who don't "get it"

I've met those types of people. My sister USED to be one of those types.

No, I do get it. But I came here to this forum to look for more answers, because
I probably don't FULLY "get it"

Got it?

Also yes a few other types of aliens but mostly just more weird types like I saw a tall white
glowing figure with red shimmering eyes in my living room at age six. No doubt what it was.
But I was scared so I just ran out the room

i am sorry for that happen to you and it happen to me so i hope you can find the answer what you looking for....peace