Is There Any Timeline Similar To 1998?

AlienWeaver

As the title says, is there any timeline very similar to our past year 1998?, i actually want to know if there is a timeline similar to our 2001 too.

jeppoyy

As the title says, is there any timeline very similar to our past year 1998?, i actually want to know if there is a timeline similar to our 2001 too.
I would very much like to go back to 1998. If there's anybody legit and sincere on how to go about this, please reach out.

Will t. travel really be a reality for us?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why do you want to go back to 1998? What do you plan to do, that you can't do here and now?

Krish

I do not know about 1998...but 2001...yes....and it is causing other problems now which is better than the original one....Thank you. and do tell us about 1998...

HDRKID

Hi Alien Weaver:
There are timelines with less technology than ours. Also, there are some with more.

98 had really slow internet as it was mostly dial up. They was some ISDN in large cities which was faster, but it was $400 a month so that was pricey. Please tell me what is so great about 98.

BTW, I would like to go to a timeline with tasty pizza. :)

pizza_time44.gif