IS THERE REALY SUCH A THING AS A SOUL MATE

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I had this little chat with one of my old high school friends...
1 is there realy such a thing as a soul mate???
2 what are the defining trates???
3 can they ever be happy apart???
4 are they born that way????
5 will they always be searching for there mate????
6 when they do meet will it be a nothing eles realy matters kind of thing?????

we could reach no final answers to this and it still troubles me to think about....I have very strong ideas about this subject.... my friend thought very much the opposite..... what do you guys think????

Samstwitch

"Is there really such a thing as a soul mate?" Yes!

A good definition from Wikipedia: "A soul mate is believed by some to be the person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul, which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate."

Twin flames, or twin souls are also called "Split-Aparts", two souls that are destined to be together. Watch "The Butcher's Wife" with Demi Moore, great movie. Here's the Legend of Split-Aparts.

Personally, I believe in Split-Aparts, because I met mine, then lost him years ago when he was killed. I loved since then, but it was never the same. I've had many dreams that my true love is waiting for me in the Afterlife and will meet me when I cross over. The pain will never go away until we are reunited, but one learns to live with it.

TRAILER: "The Butcher's Wife"

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Sam you are a doll you are;)
although I had not known of plato's split-aparts. it is the very exact same thing I had said on this subject. and thanks for the link. I knew I was right, we realy are halfs and can not be fulfilled without our missing part. we will forever search to find the other half of are very soul.

Samstwitch

Sam you are a doll you are;)
although I had not known of plato's split-aparts. it is the very exact same thing I had said on this subject. and thanks for the link. I knew I was right, we realy are halfs and can not be fulfilled without our missing part. we will forever search to find the other half of are very soul.

Aww, thanks. I'm glad I could be of assistance. :) Unfortunately, I know more about split-aparts, because of losing my own twin flame. BTW, I love your Tarzan avatar. ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
again thanks Sam ...I choose tarzan cause he is so much like I see me, honest to a fault, no games, no bullshit, and barely house broke. grandpa gave me that mindset and it stuck. he use to call me his little savage and tell me I was barely even house broke.

Samstwitch

again thanks Sam ...I choose tarzan cause he is so much like I see me, honest to a fault, no games, no bullshit, and barely house broke. grandpa gave me that mindset and it stuck. he use to call me his little savage and tell me I was barely even house broke.

Don't ya just love it?! ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well yes I do love all the tarzan movies with johnny and a little tid bit of trivia all the tarzan yells are realy johnnys voice and his was used for the rest of the movies also he became the offical tarzan yeller for a long time..ha ha hows that for nothin:cool:

Samstwitch

well yes I do love all the tarzan movies with johnny and a little tid bit of trivia all the tarzan yells are realy johnnys voice and his was used for the rest of the movies also he became the offical tarzan yeller for a long time..ha ha hows that for nothin:cool:

Yeah I knew that it was Johnny's voice. His tarzan yell was absolutely incredible! Nobody could compete with that. :)

Hate to be the bearer of sad tidings but "NO WAY". Thought I had a couple but if I "thought" as opposed to "know", then the ones I "thought" were, really weren't at all. Sounds like the Abbott and Costello routine"Who's On First"" doesn't it. I promise you this, my "soul mate":ROFLMAO: is going to have to have some attributes that, dignity not allowing me to go into, but she will stop traffic when walking down the beach and I amnot going to post exaamples because the Admn. would jerk me around like a balloon on a windy day, right?:cautious:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha, well well, hound you sound alot like Charlie Sheen:eek: but hey thats not realy a bad thing just makes the party more fun