Is time travel possible?

Snowfalls4ever_

Hello, I just had this question in my head and made me doubt about time traveling.
Time was made by human, it doesn't really exist in reality, how is it possible to go back in time then?

mullac998

Hello, I just had this question in my head and made me doubt about time traveling.
Time was made by human, it doesn't really exist in reality, how is it possible to go back in time then?
Because to my knowledge time is not real but waves of energy are which are present all around us all the time which can vibrate at different frequencies so once you can collect them you can use them for physical time travel or mental time travel.

TimeFlipper

Because to my knowledge time is not real but waves of energy are which are present all around us all the time which can vibrate at different frequencies so once you can collect them you can use them for physical time travel or mental time travel.
Are you implying that each of those waves of energy could relate to a different time period?, for example a 1 Gigahertz RF wave could refer to the 18th century? :cool:..

mullac998

Are you implying that each of those waves of energy could relate to a different time period?, for example a 1 Gigahertz RF wave could refer to the 18th century? :cool:..
Not sure to be honest as long as you can pick up the waves from both ends and cause it to vibrate at a fast rate both ends should open up. But you've gotta remember I ain't taking about standard radio frequencies

OakFieldAlienz444

The very fact you can film an event and then watch something that happened in the past via a video
is proof that time travel is PROBABLY possible we just don't know how. It means that events all over time
are able to be captured.

Aone

So has any progress been made? I really like researching this, but I feel that the debates are stuck in theories and after all of this, it should finally move on to actual experiments.

snowfalls4ever

You want a full detailed answer better ask the Pleiadians…or at least research them =). Most technologically advanced extraterrestrial interstellar civilizations have mastered this. Of course they are thousands …if not millions of years more advanced than us. But yes 100% possible, I’d even be willing to bet my life on that as I know it as fact, or an convinced it as fact. Kinda like how I believe we breath mostly nitrogen and some O2…I doubt that’s a lie lol.