is time travel real?

Pix3l_P0w3r

It will come down to the op saying i know this and i k now that but i cant tell you, its just a forum.

Not surprising really if you had life revealing secrets would you post them on a forum?

Thats why its prodded with hints and etcs.

If time travel is possible, why would doing anything at all matter? It would simply come down to if you want to do something or not, unless you can explain why it's a bad idea and what the consequences could be. I'm thinking most time travellers are just regular people trying to fool other people for their own entertainment, or egotistical satisfaction. There's one pressing question if someone claims to be a time traveller. Why exactly are they here? They usually are unable to answer a lot of questions and they refuse to answer them instead of saying they don't know. It builds an overall impression that they are withholding information or lying, instead of being completely transparent and open. I think it would at least take a transparent time traveller from the future to convince a reasonable skeptic that they are genuine, and I'm sure some type of picture or video evidence to accompany it would be required, but also heavily scrutinized. It's too easy to fake A/V these days. But knowing what we know about fundamentals of the universe and science, we know that we hardly know anything at all and we know that crazy things exist that don't quite make sense to us, so it's not completely asinine to think time travel is very real. We're in the very infancy of quantum computing right now. They're planning on building a "primitive" quantum computer the size of a football stadium that would seed our entry into the quantum world. I would equate it to the first computer that started being built in 1943, ENIAC. I wouldn't be surprised if we had quantum computers in our households by 2030-2040. New tools bring about new knowledge, and vice versa.

Mayhem

Zenith
It will come down to the op saying i know this and i k now that but i cant tell you, its just a forum.

Not surprising really if you had life revealing secrets would you post them on a forum?

Thats why its prodded with hints and etcs.

If time travel is possible, why would doing anything at all matter? It would simply come down to if you want to do something or not, unless you can explain why it's a bad idea and what the consequences could be. I'm thinking most time travellers are just regular people trying to fool other people for their own entertainment, or egotistical satisfaction. There's one pressing question if someone claims to be a time traveller. Why exactly are they here? They usually are unable to answer a lot of questions and they refuse to answer them instead of saying they don't know. It builds an overall impression that they are withholding information or lying, instead of being completely transparent and open. I think it would at least take a transparent time traveller from the future to convince a reasonable skeptic that they are genuine, and I'm sure some type of picture or video evidence to accompany it would be required, but also heavily scrutinized. It's too easy to fake A/V these days. But knowing what we know about fundamentals of the universe and science, we know that we hardly know anything at all and we know that crazy things exist that don't quite make sense to us, so it's not completely asinine to think time travel is very real. We're in the very infancy of quantum computing right now. They're planning on building a "primitive" quantum computer the size of a football stadium that would seed our entry into the quantum world. I would equate it to the first computer that started being built in 1943, ENIAC. I wouldn't be surprised if we had quantum computers in our households by 2030-2040. New tools bring about new knowledge, and vice versa.

Good points.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I still believe that time travel is real and I would like other opinions from new members and old members what they think about real time travel.

Professor Opmmur

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do believe it is possible. But I no longer think the technology to do it will be easy to discover.

My original idea to try a rotating gravity field failed implementation. Mostly because I relied on knowledge we are taught in school. I have to conclude that gravity does not rotate within the 3-D space we exist in. There is a clue that I wasn't paying attention to that I should have paid attention to. Rotating solid objects develop centrifugal force. Centrifugal force behaves as if it were the equal but opposite force to gravity. Rotation of a solid object in 3-D space always produces centrifugal force. It's like there is no negative rotation at all. At least not in 3-D space.

Since my failed attempt at making a time machine, I've come across a phenomena called the Intermediate Axis Theorem. A solid object spun on its intermediate axis appears to oscillate on two orthogonal planes. Does a negative rotation exist as part of this motion? I need more knowledge on this phenomena. It doesn't exist yet. I have to study and observe for more facts to become apparent.

Then along the way of building many of the do nothing machines I've built. One of them showed promise. It was my magnetic field phase generator. I got the idea from Bob Lazar's description of how to contol the gravity wave generators. He stated that power to the wave generators was always on, but controlled by shifting the phase of the gravity wave to the generators. I didn't have gravity wave generators, but i could try using magnetic wave generators to see what happens. I designed a wave phase shifter circuit using the 555 timer IC. I used magnetic square wave pulses to a pair of pancake coils. I could control the phase angle between two magnetic square waves pulsed through the pancake coils. I had an oscilloscope to watch the pulses as they change their relationship to each other over time. I suspended a magnesium disk between the two pancake coils. The I turned on the field coils at a 60hz frequency and started to adjust the phase angle between the two coils. At 90 degrees phase the magnesium disk propelled itself towards one coil. At 270 degrees phase it reversed direction and propelled itself towards the opposite coil. I finally built a do something machine!

I brought this up because I used the dimension of time coupled with magnetic fields to produce a physical reaction in space. So this could be a clue for time control.

Here is a short clip of my magnetic phase generator propelling a magnesium disk.

Beholder

I traveled from the 1980s at normal speed, living my life. We all travel in time at slightly different speeds due to relativity and differences in gravity. The hard thing is to go back.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe all the time travelers are dead. After all, if you went backwards or forwards in time then Earth would certainly not be in the same place. You'd be floating in space even if you achieved it.

There are observations showing Time and Space are the same thing. Inseparable from each other.

Wind7

Staff
Maybe all the time travelers are dead. After all, if you went backwards or forwards in time then Earth would certainly not be in the same place. You'd be floating in space even if you achieved it.
Of course....The same people responsible for creating such an advanced device
would never, ever realize this might happen... and account for the planetary variables... :rolleyes:

How very irresponsible of them.

;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Doesn't change the fact that if you move around in space you also don't move around in time and vice versa. If you went back in time ten minutes then you'll be where the earth was ten minutes ago, which is floating in space.

But ten minutes ago the earth was there. That's the point I was trying to make with my statement. We don't have any machines yet that could push us in a negative space like direction. So how do we manipulate space? It appears to me that the academic community is doing everything in its power to make sure you don't find out.