Is Time travel really possible?

Sarahj

Hi, I've been watching a few of those time traveller footages on the internet ie: the woman talking on a mobile in the 1928 Charlie Chaplin film. I have a few plausible theories that make sense. 1) it could be modern computor enhanced trickery. 2) The film director's deliberately put an extra talking on what they may of believed would be the phone of the future. We do it all the time in our films, we use scfi props.. 3) There is a parallel advanced planet to Earth and we were visted by Human's but not of our planet. Time travel is possible in theory but only through actual space travel we would have to cross the solar system to then return back to Earth.. To travel back to the past would not be possible as the past does not exsist in the sense that we could not build a machine to alter time to take us back. Although it may be possible to travel through our subconscious ie: whilst we are hypnotised or sleeping, but I am not sure if we would be visible to the people in the time we have travelled back too.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I disagree, especially with theory #3. I think time travel to the past is absolutely possible. There is a lot of stuff most people don't know about our universe, as well as other universes and dimensions. I, and many others on this site, consider endless possibilities. I don't like to jump to conclusions, but it sounds like you are just another person who is trying to debunk time travel.

A link, for further reference: TIME TRAVELER POSED FOR PICTURE IN 1917 | Paranormalis

owlcool

I developed a bit of a theory for time travel to the past recently. Perhaps I could share it on here.

Sarahj

Hi classicfan626, I too am interested in the endless possibilities I was just merely saying my thoughts out loud.. They were just theories I can't prove them so therefore anything is possible right? Even if you believe something to be true, without substantial evidence there is always questions and theories. I do believe in time travel I always have, whether it's in a machine as you believe or through other methods then its still the same beliefs just slightly different.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hi classicfan626, I too am interested in the endless possibilities I was just merely saying my thoughts out loud.. They were just theories I can't prove them so therefore anything is possible right? Even if you believe something to be true, without substantial evidence there is always questions and theories. I do believe in time travel I always have, whether it's in a machine as you believe or through other methods then its still the same beliefs just slightly different.
Alright, I'm sorry if I misjudged you or your posts. I'm also sorry if I sounded rude. I don't mean to be, it's just the frustration that shows. ;)

Have fun exploring on Paranormalis! :)

Chocomil

They wouldn't, unless they took a portable system with them, which would imply several people traveling at the same time, maybe as a team, but I highly doubt it as the plain disregard for possible discovery of general public would be kept tight.