Is Titor back?

Peaceseeker

Larry Haber said it on a radio show. If he came back, he kept quiet... Or Larry lied.

Hey Paula, interesting thought, and good question.

one thing i have noticed, no one at all, seems to be aware, that there still seems to be absolutely , no proof that , Anything that happened, AFTER John's last Real post, was connected to the real John at all. i could be wrong of course, and probably am. lol (i really have not done my homework in a while on the titor topic , sorry :) just a thought, my old mind gets curious at times, and time travel, is quite interesting. :) i also thought i would throw that idea out there, because i don't really see anyone saying that , and yet i doubt i'm the only one who is aware of this. Also, i gotta say, on a sort of different topic , real quick, that , i really do love the positive folks on this forum, from what i've seen, there is alot of you great souls here, that can actually discuss things about this stuff, without getting majorly mad at each other, that is always awesome to see. PaulaJedi , Samstwitch, and Everyone who is speaking about things , peacefully, you totally rock :) hell, i get passionate in the few posts i've posted, lol but i think that the titor topic, seems to have that effect on alot of us, who knows why. perhaps , one main thing we could all agree on, is that we find the topic interesting. thats all. peace :) oh and sorry if i did get kinda stupid passionate with some posts, i really like the titor story, is all. :) and before anyone asks, i'm not "john titor" . something i think is important to say, when bringing up ideas that make people think bout these things. one thing is for sure, i wish i had been around back then, i would have liked to ask some questions to titor myself. peace all. :)

The_Observer

Humans have a strange way of thinking. We must make correlations to things we know or things we've seen. We cannot invent information, we can only recapture it. Try to think of a new color that has never been seen before. Impossible.

Sometimes we look for answers where there are none. We conjure meaning for life, but we operate under the false belief that it is a mystical plan. it is not. That's sort of why religion is in the current state it is today.

John is not on this time anymore, and I doubt any time traveler would want to stay in any time for a prolonged period. It's possible that his visit here was a one time only deal, for he explained an error factor in the machine's calculations that essentially guaranteed he would never touch the same timeline twice. Existence is infinite, and our universe is a very small part of existence. John's work is already done and you won't get anything else from him. Intrigue provides drive, it's a necessity.

JimmyD

Humans have a strange way of thinking. We must make correlations to things we know or things we've seen. We cannot invent information, we can only recapture it. Try to think of a new color that has never been seen before. Impossible.

Sometimes we look for answers where there are none. We conjure meaning for life, but we operate under the false belief that it is a mystical plan. it is not. That's sort of why religion is in the current state it is today.

John is not on this time anymore, and I doubt any time traveler would want to stay in any time for a prolonged period. It's possible that his visit here was a one time only deal, for he explained an error factor in the machine's calculations that essentially guaranteed he would never touch the same timeline twice. Existence is infinite, and our universe is a very small part of existence. John's work is already done and you won't get anything else from him. Intrigue provides drive, it's a necessity.

Actually, while everyone has been messing around and lying and manipulating and such, I've been steadily cracking it in hopes of a better understanding.

"John Titor" is a code word pertaining to the above pic I posted. Whoever posted, that's what it means. It's just a frame of reference, that's all.

Peaceseeker

i like your comment, well said and well thought out. :) well done :)