Is today after the 9th of July 2020? Are you staying tomorrow after the 9th?

TimeFlipper

I know you are more creative than responding with a simple yes. Otherwise I recomend an expungement of the post

I would join you in requesting the thread from that HeraldOfLies being closed off for no further replies...It IS a Confirmed Hoax after all.

ThumberOne

I would join you in requesting the thread from that HeraldOfLies being closed off for no further replies...It IS a Confirmed Hoax after all.

Lets keep the thread there as a warning to future hoaxers and close it off.

Anyways it's @HeraldOfTruth task to do the opposite of leaving under our criteria of posting once a day without spamming that he is still here.

@HeraldOfTruth
We can trust yoy to discuss the near furture (the tommorow) of you staying, eh?

TimeFlipper

Anyways it's @HeraldOfTruth task to do the opposite of leaving under our criteria. Of posting without spamming that he is still here

I was only speaking about closing off his thread...It has nothing to do with members if he decides to leave or stay, that's the decision for the Paranormalis Admin to ban or allow him to stay..

HeraldOfTruth

Self proclaimed Liars lose all credibility..

Is it not telling the truth to admit a lie? I never had to admit my lie, but I did anyway, unlike the rest of the people claiming to be time travelers on this site. I accepted what I did and was up front with all of you. If you can't see past that, feel free to not reply. Seems to me you are just "wasting more of your time". And you can't use my story as an excuse this time, either.