Is today after the 9th of July 2020? Are you staying tomorrow after the 9th?

ThumberOne

Is it not telling the truth to admit a lie? I never had to admit my lie, but I did anyway, unlike the rest of the people claiming to be time travelers on this site. I accepted what I did and was up front with all of you. If you can't see past that, feel free to not reply. Seems to me you are just "wasting more of your time". And you can't use my story as an excuse this time, either.
Ironically I probably should ask you to get on topic for the thread on an off-topic board.

ThumberOne

@HeraldOfTruth what do you think of improvement transhumanism like transhumanism?

[/QUOTE]
Merkel is indeed a member of the Illuminati.
Yes, so are the Rothschild and Rockefellers

Could @HeraldOfTruth be an antisemite?
Rothschild in the Illuminati or any other world controling position is basically a trope used by antisemites. It's also a dogwhistle for "the jews are in power". It's when an audience act on lies that people can get hurt and people have been hurt over these type of lies. Who knows how many victims that @HeraldOfTruth hurt during that week.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@HeraldOfTruth what do you think of improvement transhumanism like transhumanism?

Rothschild in the Illuminati or any other world controling position is basically a trope used by antisemites. It's also a dogwhistle for "the jews are in power". It's when an audience act on lies that people can get hurt and people have been hurt over these type of lies. Who knows how many victims that @HeraldOfTruth hurt during that week.
[/QUOTE]

IMHO, HeraldOfLies is a pathological liar...I firmly believe that even his own "opinions" on topics are also lies, contrived in an attempt to try and bring back lost credibility...His so called "book" will never materialise by standard means, therefore he will have to pay a company to produce book copies, for which any writer, good or bad, can do!

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@HeraldOfTruth

You wanted that people are more distrusting and you called this behaviour progressive. Now they are distrusting you (what you wanted) and you are still complaining.

Is it not telling the truth to admit a lie? I never had to admit my lie, but I did anyway, unlike the rest of the people claiming to be time travelers on this site.

You admitted the lie after Timeflipper exposed you. If you admitted the lie without reason, it would be believable. So you only admitted it because you had no choice. You were already debunked. There is nothing compassionate in your response, how you want to look like.

"The time travelers on this site" usually claim to travel through the astral plane. That is something different as that what you claimed. You could also say some religions are wrong. Because they claim they can see into the future. Then proof it.

That is the same with God. You cannot disproof God or say the probability that God exist. Because he/she/it either exist or not.

That is the same with "time travelers on this site". Either they traveled through time or they didnt. But if you claim they didnt, you have to proof it (technically).

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

@HeraldOfTruth

You wanted that people are more distrusting and you called this behaviour progressive. Now they are distrusting you (what you wanted) and you are still complaining.

You admitted the lie after Timeflipper exposed you. If you admitted the lie without reason, it would be believable. So you only admitted it because you had no choice. You were already debunked. There is nothing compassionate in your response, how you want to look like.

"The time travelers on this site" usually claim to travel through the astral plane. That is something different as that what you claimed. You could also say some religions are wrong. Because they claim they can see into the future. Then proof it.

That is the same with God. You cannot disproof God or say the probability that God exist. Because he/she/it either exist or not.

That is the same with "time travelers on this site". Either they traveled through time or they didnt. But if you claim they didnt, you have to proof it (technically).
TimeFlipper has nothing to do with it. I was going to tell you from the start, whether anyone believes that or not. Again, I know the truth, so you can honestly think whatever you want. I’m done explaining to people who refuse to listen.

HeraldOfTruth

IMHO, HeraldOfLies is a pathological liar...I firmly believe that even his own "opinions" on topics are also lies, contrived in an attempt to try and bring back lost credibility...His so called "book" will never materialise by standard means, therefore he will have to pay a company to produce book copies, for which any writer, good or bad, can do!
Assume whatever you want. I no longer care.

alpha centauri

TimeFlipper has nothing to do with it. I was going to tell you from the start, whether anyone believes that or not. Again, I know the truth, so you can honestly think whatever you want. I’m done explaining to people who refuse to listen.
You should engourage me, because I behave sceptical. What you wanted is that people distrust each other but still believe you especially as a moral figure. That is not how it works.

You are contradicting yourself. Plus you dont proof your claims. You are not in a position to demand anything. You have to prove that your intentions are good. As far as it is now, they are not. And your intentions for the thread were not.

Fact is you were debunked. After that you told that you are fake. There are no sign to think otherwise.

You are a treacherous and an untrustworthy person. No matter what you think about yourself. You deceived others and you will do it again. You showed no sign that your behaviour was wrong. You even defended it and you said you have done it for the greater good. What an irony.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

You should engourage me, because I behave sceptical. What you wanted is that people distrust each other but still believe you especially as a moral figure. That is not how it works.

You are contradicting yourself. Plus you dont proof your claims. You are not in a position to demand anything. You have to prove that your intentions are good. As far as it is now, they are not. And your intentions for the thread were not.

I also know the truth. You are a vile and untrustworthy person. No matter what you think about yourself. You deceived others and you will do it again.

Herald might prove us right by not replying to prove he hasn't left and that we are not getting the book.