Is today after the 9th of July 2020? Are you staying tomorrow after the 9th?

TimeFlipper

You should engourage me, because I behave sceptical. What you wanted is that people distrust each other but still believe you especially as a moral figure. That is not how it works.

You are contradicting yourself. Plus you dont proof your claims. You are not in a position to demand anything. You have to prove that your intentions are good. As far as it is now, they are not. And your intentions for the thread were not.

Fact is you were debunked. After that you told that you are fake. There are no sign to think otherwise.

You are a treacherous and an untrustworthy person. No matter what you think about yourself. You deceived others and you will do it again. You showed no sign that your behaviour was wrong. You even defended it and you said you have done it for the greater good. What an irony.

Excellent posting (y):)..

ThumberOne

I did mean it when I said I would not be leaving after the 9th.

I will still be here to discuss the theories that I am basing the "framework of the future" on with anyone interested.

This really is my last message to you, and probably my last public appearance on this site.

In contridiction to an earlier post sounds like @HeraldOfTruth did not stay and today is definitely after the 9th of July 2020.

Mayhem

Zenith
Oh ok so its all about that then, i should take more notice of petty arguments about nothing hahahs in the future.