Isis things to come over the next months:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

1. As of today Isis and Isis clone groups have beheaded four people.

2. I see three more beheadings by Isis and/or Isis clone groups.

3. When we hit the total of seven beheadings and then shortly after I have a very bad feeling.

4. The bad feeling which I cannot 100% interpret feels like another 9/11 attack on American soil, or British soil or French soil.

5. I would like some feedback by other members if anyone else feels similar feelings as posted above.

Thank You

Professor Opmmur

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, this isn't going to go well. It's going to be a long battle.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I kind of see this as another false flag operation by our government. I have no way to verify the daily propaganda that is being broadcast about Isis.

Judastitor

I kind of see this as another false flag operation by our government. I have no way to verify the daily propaganda that is being broadcast about Isis.
Ever see Rambo 3? We created the Taliban, they are John Rambo's buddies to help fight the Commy threat. We created ISIS.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I remember a lady in the flick 'The Stand' saying, quote..."we're fucked" I think the world is and we all are following suit. I'll have something better to say tomorrow...hopefully. Sorry, that is just the way things are...people in the world don't care about your grades, ball game, or future...they want you dead. DEAD...

Judastitor

I remember a lady in the flick 'The Stand' saying, quote..."we're fucked" I think the world is and we all are following suit. I'll have something better to say tomorrow...hopefully. Sorry, that is just the way things are...people in the world don't care about your grades, ball game, or future...they want you dead. DEAD...
If we team up and stick together we will be fine, but we must work together.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

1. As of today Isis and Isis clone groups have beheaded four people.

2. I see three more beheadings by Isis and/or Isis clone groups.

3. When we hit the total of seven be-headings and then shortly after I have a very bad feeling.

4. The bad feeling which I cannot 100% interpret feels like another 9/11 attack on American soil, or British soil or French soil.

5. I would like some feedback by other members if anyone else feels similar feelings as posted above.

Thank You

Professor Opmmur

I am not sure if the French killings this week was part of the #4 posting and #3 posting did happen "Seven people were be-headed in 2014."

TnWatchdog

I agree with reports that we need to be concerned with home grown or foreign sleeper cells. You really don't know who to trust nowadays. Of course life goes on and people wear their blinders in denial that terror could happen and happen to them.

wyldberi

On another forum that has nothing to do with time travel or paranormal subjects, the comments being bandied about concerning terrorism and Muslims are heating up. Every comment that suggests moderation facing this situation gets ganged up on by multiple and various lurkers whose comments are illogical and filled with hatred for "the other."

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
My Prediction for ISIS

ISlamic State will continue to grow. Damascus will eventually fall and Jordan will be destabilised and possibly go the same way. Islamic State will continue to flourish in Libya and spread West destabilising Tripoli and then Tunisia and Algeria. Their aim being of course to control Morocco eventually where they can strike at Andalus (Spain - which is considered part of the old lands of the Muslims) across the straights of Gibraltar. Meanwhile Egypt will suffer terrorist atrocities, Sharm - it's just a matter of time! The country will become completely destabilised. Further terrorist incidents in UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia and maybe even a landing or an attempt to seize land in Italy or Malta. There will be a huge band from the Middle East across North Africa of IS controlled territory. There will be minor border skirmishes with Israel (mainly extremist nuts who not even IS can control) but this will be followed by a co-ordinated attack on Israel. Israel will respond with Nukes - best case scenario is that that will be the end of it as IS has no friends and allies - worst case scenario will be Iran weighing in supported by Russia which will bring the US and Europe in and then WW3, Armageddon, Dabiq, Whatever you want to call it.

On that happy note...

Would be good to hear some thoughts