It’s Joan. Not John.

SergiusPaulus

She still loves her Sunglasses. She got breast emplants. That’s why it’s not John Dickor. I had to protect her identity til we got married. They kept taking all the other women in my life.

Attachments

• 75ACA768-1931-4C56-AB21-2F1B60961136.png
    75ACA768-1931-4C56-AB21-2F1B60961136.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

She still loves her Sunglasses. She got breast emplants. That’s why it’s not John Dickor. I had to protect her identity til we got married. They kept taking all the other women in my life.

Who or what in Gods name are you NOW talking about!? o_O :LOL:..

SergiusPaulus

The true story of John Titor. You guys have never heard the word Acrostic. (A Cross Tic Tok <><) The icthus or I See Thus which later became this, is the Sign of Jonah. You really should take history PhD classes before thinking about trying to control it.

TimeFlipper

The true story of John Titor. You guys have never heard the word Acrostic. (A Cross Tic Tok <><) The icthus or I See Thus which later became this, is the Sign of Jonah. You really should take history PhD classes before thinking about trying to control it.

I suggest you start taking classes in how to begin a thread title, instead of just putting "Its Joan not John"..:LOL:

SergiusPaulus

Your the one with the PhD not me. I’m just an art major like DaVinci. And my head has so much code in it that I can tell Richard Brown volumes more in 1993 in Bremerton Washington. He was a Russian spy trying to interrogate me. After I refused to answer his questions he went to the Vatican to learn the code and gave it to Dan. So trust me. Post PhD level would help you.

SergiusPaulus

Why did you guys remove the pictures I took of the real John Titor? I couldn’t remember til after they got married. If anyone can use web.archive.org to retrieve them and post them here it would jiggle my memory sooner.

ThumberOne

Looks like there are other photos on the bottom have a picture of the woman's face without sunglasses. I also have save the pictures