It possessed my wife last night

Freak Show

My wife has a bad spirit attached to her. It cause an accident with her about a week ago, causing her to fall and accidentally stabbing herself with a knife while out gardening. Now last night just before bed it possessed her, talking to me through her. Granted it can't hurt me, i'm a medium, but only just found out and am not powerful enough to help her. I have two very old and very strong guides who protect me. They can help her somewhat, but not enough. It's spoke to me telling me it's name was Ishtar, the anointed one and can not be made to leave, It stated it is a God.. I looked it up, says Goddess of love and sex.

I have a mentor thats going to help me with this, her and her team will be here in a week.. Any other advice and or knowledge on the Ishtar would be helpful

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My wife has a bad spirit attached to her. It cause an accident with her about a week ago, causing her to fall and accidentally stabbing herself with a knife while out gardening. Now last night just before bed it possessed her, talking to me through her. Granted it can't hurt me, i'm a medium, but only just found out and am not powerful enough to help her. I have two very old and very strong guides who protect me. They can help her somewhat, but not enough. It's spoke to me telling me it's name was Ishtar, the anointed one and can not be made to leave, It stated it is a God.. I looked it up, says Goddess of love and sex.

I have a mentor thats going to help me with this, her and her team will be here in a week.. Any other advice and or knowledge on the Ishtar would be helpful

I hope your wife is ok and is recovering. Sorry to hear that. :( Why does Ishtar sound familiar?

Here...I googled.

Ishtar - Wikipedia

Freak Show

it's was lying. my wife happened to be on the computer doing genealogy stuff, she was looking at a page about the ancient Sumerians and saw something about Ishtar. The spirit that has been following her was watching and picked up on that. I know now who this spirit is. He visited the house once before when my wife left to visit her daughter. It's the Hat Man. I saw him appear in my basement. We spoke to a psychic last night who along with her team will be coming to my house soon to get rid of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hope you're going to be able to kick that spirit out of your home. Keep us posted.

What can you do in the mean time to protect yourselves? Leave home?

Freak Show

No, it followed my wife from her previous home. It can't get to me, I had just found out in January that i'm gifted. I'm a medium and have two very powerful guides that protect me. It's pissed off that it can't get to me so i messes with my wife. She also has some gifts but is not as well protected with her guides. Mine actually step in to help her but can only do so much. We have to ride it out until the 8th when the team will preform a type of exorcism

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, it followed my wife from her previous home. It can't get to me, I had just found out in January that i'm gifted. I'm a medium and have two very powerful guides that protect me. It's pissed off that it can't get to me so i messes with my wife. She also has some gifts but is not as well protected with her guides. Mine actually step in to help her but can only do so much. We have to ride it out until the 8th when the team will preform a type of exorcism

It needs to be sent to the light. Sometimes, they refuse to leave. Have you tried to have a civil conversation with it, or is all communication negative?

Freak Show

We are way passed bing civil when it pushed my wife to the ground for the second time, this time cause the knife in her hand to go into her stomach. The other time it pushed her into a face plant on the kitchen floor. That's what my job is as a medium. I pass lost spirit into the light. It told me it can not be made to go. It told me it is a God

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We are way passed bing civil when it pushed my wife to the ground for the second time, this time cause the knife in her hand to go into her stomach. The other time it pushed her into a face plant on the kitchen floor. That's what my job is as a medium. I pass lost spirit into the light. It told me it can not be made to go. It told me it is a God

Yikes..yeah..you're right...

Carl Miller

@Freak Show

If your wife is being obsessed (perturbed) by the afore mentioned entity there must be a reason causing such an episode.
Nothing happens by chance. Most invariably we tend to find out easy answers to unexplained overwhelming challenges like this one.
Having in mind that all spirits were created by God, there must be a motive which is leading this entity to cling to your wife.
Perhaps the initial motive for this abduction may be understood if we start to open our minds to certain agreements which entities do before incarnating upon this planet.
Who knows the abductor and abductee may not be 'that' strange to one another as we suppose them to be. The opposite to love is hate. If today's persecutor manifests his or her presence through hate, tomorrow it may manifest himself herself differently through love and cooperation. So much to be said about the law of cause and effect, and the alchemic process in which bare metal is turned to the purest gold.
My take on that diverts from what i have already read scrolling back while browsing here and there. No one has come up to a new possibilities which branches out from the abduction episode.
If you are wise enough to coach this entity into cooperating with your wife, perhaps in near future they will be working together. I mean today's perpetrator may turn into your wife's newest spiritual guide for earth bound affairs.

Carl Miller

@Freak Show

If your wife is being obsessed (perturbed) by the afore mentioned entity there must be a reason causing such an episode.
Nothing happens by chance. Most invariably we tend to find out easy answers to unexplained overwhelming challenges like this one.
Having in mind that all spirits were created by God, there must be a motive which is leading this entity to cling to your wife.
Perhaps the initial motive for this abduction may be understood if we start to open our minds to certain agreements which entities do before incarnating upon this planet.
Who knows the abductor and abductee may not be 'that' strange to one another as we suppose them to be. The opposite to love is hate. If today's persecutor manifests his or her presence through hate, tomorrow the emotion may manifest itself differently through love and cooperation. So much to be said about the law of cause and effect, and the alchemic process in which bare metal is turned to the purest gold.
My take on that diverts from what i have already read scrolling back while browsing here and there. No one has come up to new possibilities which branch out from the abduction episode.
If you are wise enough to coach this entity into cooperating with your wife, perhaps in near future they will be working together. I mean today's perpetrator may turn into your wife's newest spiritual guide for earth bound affairs.