It rhymes, but is off

So in his chats from October 14th, 2000

He writes this

"TimeTravel_0 : Nothing happens...but there is a nuclear war in 2015.
G° : bugger
TimeTravel_0 : Its not that bad.
TimeTravel_0 : The bombs are much cleaner.
G° : i guess not
wyrmkin_37 : china and russia?
TimeTravel_0 : There's a civial war in the US.
wyrmkin_37 : whoa?
TimeTravel_0 : Russian launches against China, Europe and the US."

To be honest, to be saying that in 2000 blows my mind. Again, i've said it in the past... but titor is either a very keen observer of current events, capable of extrapolating fairly well into the future. Or he's a time traveler. But if he's a traveler... he's off. China is an ALLY not an ENEMY of Russia.

China Joining Russia In Syria Brings Risks Of World War

Tron1

funny china just got nuked with that fake hologram city by usa

walt willis

Don't know if the John Titor story is real or not, but I do believe the report from Andrew Basiago and he was off on his seeing D.C. under water.
This mat be because other time travelers were able to change our timeline?
He did say the he noticed slight changes each and every time he would return to the same event in the past.
There is also the report from a Dan Burisch where he said an alien told him about two factions of future humans from different times are returning as a way to make changes to improve their timelines.
If you assume that the scientist that believe that time travel is theoretically possible are correct, then there is a strong possibility that humans are using time travel in our future.
The common question then would be, Why and what are they doing this for and why is it not on the evening news?
If our government is keeping secrets about aliens and flying saucers then they would surly keep time travel a secret!

walt willis

Yes, seeing is believing!
I think it is strange that there are many that believe but have never seen an alien.
I've seen them and still have a hard time believing.