It's A Conspiracy!

TimeFlipper

It wasn't what you were wearing @TimeFlipper...it was your bold advancements of the fair maidens of the UK that got you the expletives you mentioned.

No Dawg...The only expletives i got was from the men, and this is why :eek:..
The ladies were very pleasant to me, and their husbands could see that they were highly attracted to me because of my devastating personality, irresistible charm, and my body mass index being that for a guy of 40 years old!! :love::ROFLMAO:..

titorite

No Dawg...The only expletives i got was from the men, and this is why :eek:..
The ladies were very pleasant to me, and their husbands could see that they were highly attracted to me because of my devastating personality, irresistible charm, and my body mass index being that for a guy of 40 years old!! :love::ROFLMAO:..

But we never got you definition of what you think a conspiracy theorist is!!

And we never got an answer to the question of whether or not you think their is a difference between someone making up theories (alex jones, david Icke, real theory pushers) and somebody who just investigates inconsistencies in narratives, Watergate for example was no theory but I feel their damn sure was a conspiracy to hide some shit... but what do you think timeflipper ? Is their a difference or are the two the same?