It's A Conspiracy!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Let me clear this up. We need an adequate definition of what a conspiracy theorist is. That would be anyone labeled as such. Usually given to people that uncover truth. The concept was created by the CIA. For the sole purpose of discrediting people who oppose their own government approved narrative.

taykair

I've been called many things in my life, but never a CIA operative.

Perhaps "operative" is not the correct word. "Shill", perhaps? Or "stooge"? Why not that good old standby "one of the sheeple"?

titorite

I've been called many things in my life, but never a CIA operative.

Perhaps "operative" is not the correct word. "Shill", perhaps? Or "stooge"? Why not that good old standby "one of the sheeple"?

I actually despise the term sheeple and always encourage others not to use it when describing others. If their is a world wide NWO conspiracy to keep us all tame and controlled, calling each other sheeple is nothing short of doing the work of dehumanization for them.

taykair

The concept was created by the CIA.

The first use of the term "conspiracy theory" in print that I could find is from an article in The Journal of Mental Science in 1870.

Perhaps this proves that the CIA (founded 1947) has access to a time machine.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The first use of the term "conspiracy theory" in print that I could find is from an article in The Journal of Mental Science in 1870.

Perhaps this proves that the CIA (founded 1947) has access to a time machine.

I would be more likely to think that the history books have been rewritten.

TnWatchdog

FYI... I wear my Conspiracy Theorist t-shirt often. I enjoy people staring at me when I'm walking into Lowe's or Home Depot and I get alot of positive comments. 20180924_130859.jpg
People ask me what conspiracy theory comes to mind. I respond, Chemtrails... Look outside...they're spraying us like bugs, they're trying to kill us. That usually gets an interesting reaction. Ha

TimeFlipper

FYI... I wear my Conspiracy Theorist t-shirt often. I enjoy people staring at me when I'm walking into Lowe's or Home Depot and I get alot of positive comments. View attachment 7627
People ask me what conspiracy theory comes to mind. I respond, Chemtrails... Look outside...they're spraying us like bugs, they're trying to kill us. That usually gets an interesting reaction. Ha

Dawg, i used to wear a Conspiracy Theorist T-Shirt too...I was called many "expletives" that i cannot possibly post on here! :eek: :LOL:..

The usual Conspiracy Theory that came to most peoples minds was the faked Moon landings :cool:..

TnWatchdog

Dawg, i used to wear a Conspiracy Theorist T-Shirt too...I was called many "expletives" that i cannot possibly post on here! :eek::LOL:..

The usual Conspiracy Theory that came to most peoples minds was the faked Moon landings :cool:..
It wasn't what you were wearing @TimeFlipper...it was your bold advancements of the fair maidens of the UK that got you the expletives you mentioned.