It's time to introduce myself

kite26

Hello to all. Although i am not recently registered here, i have only published 2-3 posts in this forum. I am from Greece, and i love this community. I have experienced a variety of strange experiences and i have a relative archive for some of them. To give your an idea let me be more specific:
  1. Time-gap experience (both me and a friend we understand a time gap in the room)
  2. I have observed a ufo using binocular for half an hour. Super close observation, because i had tripod luckily. I don't have any photo, but i can describe everything.
  3. I am victim of physical attacks (scratches on my body) from nowhere. I can confirm that this was not done by me. Some of them cause pain and are deep, some others become known by looking myself to the mirror. Like a cat scratches, usually parallels in groups of 2, 3 or more.
  4. I have weird photos with ufos and other unknown cryptozoology creatures.
  5. I have watched in the sky a big number of ufos, as a V shape vehicle above my house.
  6. My house also has strange activity, like 2 days ago a bag fell off in the floor without a reason, or some months ago my heavy mechanical keyboard started to dance up and down without touching it. These are only some examples.
I wish to publish more content at future. Happy to meet you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Kite26, welcome to Paranormalis. Glad you decided to introduce yourself and let us know more about yourself.

Have fun!

kite26

Hi Kite26, welcome to Paranormalis. Glad you decided to introduce yourself and let us know more about yourself.

Have fun!
Thank you. Here is an incredible forum. I read it almost every night. Maybe because many of the published experiences here are like mine. Although i rarely write, i read a lot. The topics are super interesting, the community is great too.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hello to all. Although i am not recently registered here, i have only published 2-3 posts in this forum. I am from Greece, and i love this community. I have experienced a variety of strange experiences and i have a relative archive for some of them. To give your an idea let me be more specific:
  1. Time-gap experience (both me and a friend we understand a time gap in the room)
  2. I have observed a ufo using binocular for half an hour. Super close observation, because i had tripod luckily. I don't have any photo, but i can describe everything.
  3. I am victim of physical attacks (scratches on my body) from nowhere. I can confirm that this was not done by me. Some of them cause pain and are deep, some others become known by looking myself to the mirror. Like a cat scratches, usually parallels in groups of 2, 3 or more.
  5. I have watched in the sky a big number of ufos, as a V shape vehicle above my house.
  6. My house also has strange activity, like 2 days ago a bag fell off in the floor without a reason, or some months ago my heavy mechanical keyboard started to dance up and down without touching it. These are only some examples.
Those are very interesting stories you have there! Anyway, welcome! :)

TimeFlipper

I would like the opportunity to present to you your own "Signature Song"....I have chosen, with your agreement, a song from 1967 performed by the very good group, Simon Dupree and The Big Band....The song is called "Kites", but if it cannot be played from the video, then please try and get it up from your own location........If there are any other members who would like me to offer a Signature Song, please let me know :cool::D..

Last edited: