I've found this site today

lamdo263

I recommend that you do not trust that site or the regulars in any way shape or form. That place is nothing but a great big lie.

(and this place is just as bad because they are assisting them by deleting my posts about it)

My recommendation is to stay away from them entirely for liability reasons. They are all basically sitting in a really nasty circumstantial "knight's fork" right now with their lives and families in prize. My 'prediction' is that several of them will either end up in prison or dead.
I think, I know sort of what happened at TTI. People and time travel amateurs were starting to get too close to the truth of time travel. The powers that be did not want a whole lot of people getting hep to this type of technology, as there are some dangers within its use.

Someone highly placed must have siced a few of these pseudo-authoritarians in there, so as to ward off the people that really were competent at what they were doing. This might be the egg behind the John Titor story, to try and centralize Titor only as being time travel capable? However what did not work out in the future tense, is people like Basagio and others, who were actually in reality affiliated with true time travel methods.

The obstruction of TTI may have been an attempt to stop any ethereal leakage from the Montauk Project, as a well know radio talk show host, got the medic contract to take care of the blond haired blue eyed Montauk boys, after the rigor, "kindly said", to make sure that the boys were alright.

The thing is with Montauk is that they might as well have had a gigantic as* sticking up outside of the ground at the old Air Force Radar Picket Base, giving off a giant fart. This is as a lot of people that were psychic had gotten the downloads psychically from the Montauk kids, so a goodly portion of the East coast knew about the going ons there.

What ended up happening, is that some of the real time travelers may have started exposing their doings, so as to release pressures placed on their timelines from bad time travel attempts. So back then and you can no longer find the files for this but a lot of in probability real time travelers began to show up at TTI before it was changed,

When you allow time travelers to use a website, it actually makes that website conversive to time travel knowledge plus reception. This may have been the secret deep government throwing a fit?

Notes on the Montauk boys. They were being sent to all sorts of differing tie level destinations. This was almost like a buckshot pattern and many of these boys have never ever been found. The radio talk show host was recently attacked by someone firing a rifle at his home, it was said in the news. All this guy had done as nobody else wanted the contract, is to make sure that their health was optimal before being sent into the future.

There were two devices said at Montauk. A linear accelerator chair and a real, not movie faked time tunnel, that had the ability to go all the way to the 75 hundreds. This was an awesome experiment and it boggles the mind as to what they were doing.

Sources; see Preston Nichols interviews on YouTube and the Philadelphia Experiment. These were all interrelated.

JimmyD

I think, I know sort of what happened at TTI. People and time travel amateurs were starting to get too close to the truth of time travel. The powers that be did not want a whole lot of people getting hep to this type of technology, as there are some dangers within its use.

Someone highly placed must have siced a few of these pseudo-authoritarians in there, so as to ward off the people that really were competent at what they were doing. This might be the egg behind the John Titor story, to try and centralize Titor only as being time travel capable? However what did not work out in the future tense, is people like Basagio and others, who were actually in reality affiliated with true time travel methods.

The obstruction of TTI may have been an attempt to stop any ethereal leakage from the Montauk Project, as a well know radio talk show host, got the medic contract to take care of the blond haired blue eyed Montauk boys, after the rigor, "kindly said", to make sure that the boys were alright.

The thing is with Montauk is that they might as well have had a gigantic as* sticking up outside of the ground at the old Air Force Radar Picket Base, giving off a giant fart. This is as a lot of people that were psychic had gotten the downloads psychically from the Montauk kids, so a goodly portion of the East coast knew about the going ons there.

What ended up happening, is that some of the real time travelers may have started exposing their doings, so as to release pressures placed on their timelines from bad time travel attempts. So back then and you can no longer find the files for this but a lot of in probability real time travelers began to show up at TTI before it was changed,

When you allow time travelers to use a website, it actually makes that website conversive to time travel knowledge plus reception. This may have been the secret deep government throwing a fit?

Notes on the Montauk boys. They were being sent to all sorts of differing tie level destinations. This was almost like a buckshot pattern and many of these boys have never ever been found. The radio talk show host was recently attacked by someone firing a rifle at his home, it was said in the news. All this guy had done as nobody else wanted the contract, is to make sure that their health was optimal before being sent into the future.

There were two devices said at Montauk. A linear accelerator chair and a real, not movie faked time tunnel, that had the ability to go all the way to the 75 hundreds. This was an awesome experiment and it boggles the mind as to what they were doing.

Sources; see Preston Nichols interviews on YouTube and the Philadelphia Experiment. These were all interrelated.

The posts are communications in passing, so to speak. For whatever reasons, they got butchered and manipulated. The consequences are greater than they realize. They, the people who tainted them, need to correct themselves, NOW. I don't care who they are or think they are, or whatever they are doing, they need to start correcting shit, NOW.