I've found this site today

JimmyD

http://time-travel.institute/index.html

It claims for time travel to be possible by using computers and checksums. Even has a linux program for that.
But i haven't been able to try it because i run windows.

TTI, and the whole crowd of regulars, is a big fat lie. I strongly recommend that you not trust that site or any of the regulars in any way shape or form.

They are all sitting in a big nasty circumstantial "knight's fork" with their lives and families in prize. My 'prediction' is that several of them are going to end up in prison or dead.

They have one way out, one that they have already rejected.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That site was created by Reactor1967. He might still be a member here. He got banned from the original Time Travel Institute site. So he became mortal enemies of RainmanTime and Darby and created a spinoff website with the same name. You might find a rant or two by Reactor dissing RainmanTime and Darby.

JimmyD

I recommend that you do not trust that site or the regulars in any way shape or form. That place is nothing but a great big lie.

(and this place is just as bad because they are assisting them by deleting my posts about it)

My recommendation is to stay away from them entirely for liability reasons. They are all basically sitting in a really nasty circumstantial "knight's fork" right now with their lives and families in prize. My 'prediction' is that several of them will either end up in prison or dead.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The original site is gone. Cosmo took ownership and destroyed it. I don't know what happened to Darby or RainmanTime, which is fine with me. But Reactor was definitely trying to make a time machine using computer software. He claims some success.

The original Time Travel Institute had its name changed to Curious Cosmos by Cosmo. But no one seems to be visiting anymore.

JimmyD

My post that was deleted;

I recommend that you do not trust that site or the regulars in any way shape or form. That place is nothing but a great big lie.

(and this place is just as bad because they are assisting them by deleting my posts about it)

My recommendation is to stay away from them entirely for liability reasons. They are all basically sitting in a really nasty circumstantial "knight's fork" right now with their lives and families in prize. My 'prediction' is that several of them will either end up in prison or dead.

I can go to the FBI, DHS, and various intelligence agencies and media outlets rather than making simple recommendations.

You won't like the end result.

JimmyD

My post that was deleted;

I can go to the FBI, DHS, and various intelligence agencies and media outlets rather than making simple recommendations.

You won't like the end result.

You scared of truth, Moderators? You prove the integrity of my accusations when you try to control the narrative.

Would you prefer me to explain how the name "Pamela M" is related to the 9/11 attacks? It's very clear once it has all been deciphered.

Hint: You're fuking up. ...not really in the position to test me.