I've found this site today

JimmyD

Can confirm, JimmyD is 100% correct.

While I was posting the above, they were being deleted as soon as I could post them. Then they all show back up.

(...and no moderators were showing as present)

I can only presume it was either being hacked or that someone(moderator) was standing by deleting them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

While I was posting the above, they were being deleted as soon as I could post them. Then they all show back up.

I can only presume it was either being hacked or that someone(moderator) was standing by deleting them.

Or maybe it was a symptom of schizophrenia. You have exhibited this kind of behavior in the past. No one else is imagining the imaginary as being real.

JimmyD

Or maybe it was a symptom of schizophrenia. You have exhibited this kind of behavior in the past. No one else is imagining the imaginary as being real.

You are on ignore as well, Einstein.

JimmyD

@Snake Plissken - Good question! I guess it's because some members here are argumentative or for some warped reason like to get involved in debates.

I would advise all of you to please stick to the thread topic at hand. We don't want to make a debate topic out of something that wasn't meant to be a debate.

You describe the norm, not really "some". This particular thread issue is my fault, and I am not sorry. I am tired of playing along pretending. The reality is that the whole Titor-verse/saga is a big fat lie and a ton of foul play that has already caused people to suffer, arguably die.

Those lies, those changes and obfuscations and omissions, deleted posts, etc. are apparently covering up violence and abuses. And every time you work in their favor, knowingly or not, you are complicit.

It's long past time for everyone to stop bullshitting.

JimmyD

Just for a little perspective...

People have been messing with me, manipulating my whole life, starting when I was a fetus. I first took notice in my 20's, and have been through hell since. The whole time, I have been doing a lot of playing along responding with every crazy weird chaotic form of bullshit, just to gauge things and gather information, researching and digging, investigating and analyzing, steadily piecing together a puzzle. It led me to the Titor posts and beyond.

I've been through hell, but I now see what most can never comprehend.

The Titor posts contain but a small fraction of what is out there and/or what it is related to. It is essentially pointing a few things out. And I can see very clearly that things have been heavily controlled and manipulated within the Titor-verse. It is obvious to me.

Think of it like this; Outside of the realm of all things Titor looks like this: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

You see T (Titor-verse)

It looks like this now: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRStUVWXYZ

It stands out, doesn't match the rest. Because you only see t, and cannot see ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRS or UVWXYZ, you cannot understand the difference.

What I am seeing is people trying to tell me that T is t, not realizing that I see much more, thus the contrasting logic.

Y'all can bullshit everyone if you want to. But don't bullshit me. This is my life we're dealing with here, as well as the lives of others. I have to take it personal.

TimeFlipper

Sticking to the thread topic is often perpetuating the lie. It's annoying.

You are a very sick in the head guy, imagining things that are not there, you obviously dont like this site, so why not be a good little schizo boy and simply go away? :ROFLMAO:..

I for one would be very happy if our Admin banned this nutter, let him take his rantings onto Facebook, everybody there would make him very welcome :LOL:...