Media Jacob Wetterling's remains found after 27 years missing.

TnWatchdog

I remember this missing person story of Jacob Wetterling, when I lived in Minnesota, as it made the news for years.
This is a very sad story...I would let people involved in child abductions and worse spend time in prison and let the information get out to the inmates. They will take care of the situation in a hurry with no appeals or delays.

Wind7

Staff
I remember this missing person story of Jacob Wetterling, when I lived in Minnesota, as it made the news for years.
This is a very sad story...I would let people involved in child abductions and worse spend time in prison and let the information get out to the inmates. They will take care of the situation in a hurry with no appeals or delays.

I was gutted.
I was told by a friend during a phone conversation.

I mourn for Jacob and for his family.

They never gave up hope and over the last 27 years championed and passed the Jacob Wetterling Act, the above mentioned resource center amongst other things....

I..... haven't the words to express my feelings.

I remember all the news stations telling of his abduction, I was gutted then too.

I wish it hadn't turned out this way..

:(:cry:

TnWatchdog

This story is very sad...there is just too much evil in this world and it is getting worse.
The Wetterling family had been hanging on to the small but illusive glimmer of hope only to have it all end so tragically.

TimeFlipper

In the UK between 1963 to 1965 five children were abducted and murdered by two evil monsters, Ian Brady and Martha Hindley.
Both were caught and served life time prison sentences in 1966..One of the mothers of the dead children Winnie Johnson vowed to find out where her son Keith was buried in an area known as Saddleworth Moor, a barren area where Brady and Hindley chose to hide their victims.

Some of the dead children were discovered but not Keith, and his mother pleaded with Brady for years to tell her where he had buried him but he never released any information..She never gave up hope of finding the remains of Keith right up to the time of her death in 2012, 48 years later....

In 1966 when Brady and Hindley were both jailed the death penalty in the UK had only recently been repealed, but my point is could Winnie Johnson have gained some kind of "closure" on the death of her her son Keith, if both those monsters had been caught earlier and hanged?..I guess i will never know :(