James Maxwell time travel equation

TimeSpiral

@JustMe When I read what you wrote in that thread and what you where attempting to initiate. I felt compelled to counter it.

You're a prime example of someone with rigid opinions and a narrow outlook, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. If you don't believe in something and you wish to voice that then fine.

But don't attempt to FORCE you're ill informed opinions and beliefs on everyone else.

Last edited:

JustMe

@JustMe when I read what you wrote I wish to bring about I felt compelled to counter. You're a prime example of someone with rigid opinions and a narrow outlook, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. If you don't believe in something and you wish to voice that then fine. But don't Force you're ill informed police on everyone else.
Why don't you stop making fake accounts and posting nonsense? I have no issue with people posting genuine things that they can back up or their ideas or beliefs. But when you keep signing up with new profiles and stupid stories about papers that don't exist and interviews that you made up or machines that have no basis in reality or fact, it all get a bit stupid. Just give up. Please stop it. You are ruining a very good forum with your tripe. And don't try to attack people who are 'policing' the website just because people don't accept your crap. It make you look childish and pathetic.

Harte

Please provide evidence of Maxwell's equations pertaining to time travel (and I don't mean Ron Mallet's decades long unsubstantiated claims.)
Otherwise, I'm calling BS on this one.

Harte

I can't prove you with evidence as this is something that was told to me over a pot of tea and a buttered scone. By a individual claiming to be a time traveler. Maxwell in certainly real enough, however his equations relating to time travel where apparently kept out of the public domain and worked on in secret. Again I've got no way of proving this, unless anybody else on this forum can add to it.
Okay.
Then I call BS on this other person that told you that BS.

Harte

JustMe

Please provide evidence of Maxwell's equations pertaining to time travel (and I don't mean Ron Mallet's decades long unsubstantiated claims.)
Otherwise, I'm calling BS on this one.

Harte

I can't prove you with evidence as this is something that was told to me over a pot of tea and a buttered scone. By a individual claiming to be a time traveler. Maxwell in certainly real enough, however his equations relating to time travel where apparently kept out of the public domain and worked on in secret. Again I've got no way of proving this, unless anybody else on this forum can add to it.
Okay.
Then I call BS on this other person that told you that BS.

Harte
I call BS on this entire thread and @TimeSprial in general...

Harte

@JustMe also I've started a thread to counterbalance the one you wrote entitled "recent hoaxes" you might want to have a read. As your a prime example of a closed mind debunker.
"A closed mind debunker."
Is that a person that won't believe another person that told you some BS about James Clerk Maxwell?
What's it take to be open-minded in your opinion?
You can't be open-minded unless you believe every line of crap someone posts?

Harte

JustMe

At least the hoaxers have moved on from Tesla. Who will it be next? Einstein? Hawkins? Bill Nye the Science Guy? Buzz Lightyear? Just naming a scientist and saying it was a secret paper that only you know about it is not evidence. I am not closed minded for not believing it. You haven't even denied that you are the same person as the other hoaxers...

TimeSpiral

@Harte if I don't believe something I will say something along the lines I find this very hard to believe and then I will state my reasons. What I wouldn't do is start engaging in insults and thread closing tactics. To be a debunker you have to have very ridged opinions. Interestingly I've never met a scientist who regarded himself as a debunker. But I've met many debunkers who thought they were scientists.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You still haven't denied being the same person/people as the other recent hoaxers...

I agree. That at least appears to be factual so far. But our new member "Timesprial" appears to have an identical writing style to "dh1". A persons words are like their signature.