James Maxwell time travel equation

Harte

@Harte if I don't believe something I will say something along the lines I find this very hard to believe and then I will state my reasons. What I wouldn't do is start engaging in insults and thread closing tactics. To be a debunker you have to have very ridged opinions. Interestingly I've never met a scientist who regarded himself as a debunker. But I've met many debunkers who thought they were scientists.
Former Math major that knows how to work with Maxwell's Field Equations (Vector Calculus,) former working Engineer, current math and Physics teacher.

I know a little about it, but wouldn't refer to myself as a "scientist."

One need not be a scientist to recognize hooey.

And to point out hooey, one needs only to care about the facts.

harte

TimeSpiral

Former Math major that knows how to work with Maxwell's Field Equations (Vector Calculus,) former working Engineer, current math and Physics teacher.

harte

I read Mathematics at Cambridge amongst other things. The very same University that Maxwell worked out in the field of mathematical physics. It common knowledge he was working on a theory concerning certain aspects of time prior to his premature death. I've spoken to numerous experts at the University who have confirm this, but nobody ever found the paperwork. But who's to say that it wasn't found in the Bureau the alleged time traveller I interviewed claimed. Certainly the story ticks a number of boxes for me as being possibly credible.

JustMe

harte

I read Mathematics at Cambridge amongst other things. The very same University that Maxwell worked out in the field of mathematical physics. It common knowledge he was working on a theory concerning certain aspects of time prior to his premature death. I've spoken to numerous experts at the University who have confirm this, but nobody ever found the paperwork. But who's to say that it wasn't found in the Bureau the alleged time traveller I interviewed claimed. Certainly the story ticks a number of boxes for me as being possibly credible.
Now you went to Cambridge univesity? Is this what lead you to use dowsing rods and a medium to find a time traveller as you claimed in another post? Again, no denial that you are the same hoaxer as before. Your adamant attacks on people asking for things to be kept in the realms of reality and for claims to be backed by evidence or fact is a bit wearing now. If it is common knowledge then post some evidence. Don't just say it. These are the same flaws as your previous hoax attempts.

TimeSpiral

Okay.
Then I call BS on this other person that told you that BS.

Harte

Possibly, I'm not immune to being tricked. But I don't understand what the alleged time traveller would have gained from such an elaborate story. Expecially when the story was given under no condition of payment and they ask for anonymity. There's also the box. I also found this person through a combination of both orthodox and unorthodox methods.

Last edited:

mistertimes

I put here 270,000 USD offer and it is yet to be approached seriously, this should tell you something about something...

I actually offered more than quarter of a million US dollars. REAL offer.

I should have had by now a list of people jumping on this like Jesus last meal but nothing.

That's a hell of a lot of money.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I put here 270,000 USD offer and it is yet to be approached seriously, this should tell you something about something...

I actually offered more than quarter of a million US dollars. REAL offer.

I should have had by now a list of people jumping on this like Jesus last meal but nothing.

That's a hell of a lot of money.

20 years ago that was a lot of money. But that amount in today's inflationary environment is probably just a years salary for an average middle income worker.

I would charge you 18 million USD just to R and D the possible development of a time machine. With the added stipulation that there would be no guarantee that you would get a time machine.