James Maxwell time travel equation

TimeSpiral

Victorian mathematician James Maxwell Clark from bonnie Scotland. Is best known for a set of equations that that pointed to electricity, magnetism and even light as being manifestations of the same phenomena. Maxwell theorized that electric and magnetic fields travel through space as waves at the speed of light. But did he also discover equations that would unlock the secret to time travel. According to the alleged time traveller that I interviewed, some papers found in a writing bureau belonging to Maxwell and given to Indian scientist Jagadish Bose, contained just such a theroy. It was Bose though that bought it fruitition. At the time of his death in the late 1930s according to the time traveller I interviewed, a prototype device for detecting temporal eddy's had been devised. But it wasn't until the late 70s after numerous failed experiments that a person was successfully sent back in time. It's an interesting story and I wonder if anyone has come across similar stories or are doing research in that area.

Harte

Please provide evidence of Maxwell's equations pertaining to time travel (and I don't mean Ron Mallet's decades long unsubstantiated claims.)
Otherwise, I'm calling BS on this one.

Harte

TimeSpiral

Please provide evidence of Maxwell's equations pertaining to time travel (and I don't mean Ron Mallet's decades long unsubstantiated claims.)
Otherwise, I'm calling BS on this one.

Harte

I can't prove you with evidence as this is something that was told to me over a pot of tea and a buttered scone. By a individual claiming to be a time traveler. Maxwell in certainly real enough, however his equations relating to time travel where apparently kept out of the public domain and worked on in secret. Again I've got no way of proving this, unless anybody else on this forum can add to it.

JustMe

Victorian mathematician James Maxwell Clark from bonnie Scotland. Is best known for a set of equations that that pointed to electricity, magnetism and even light as being manifestations of the same phenomena. Maxwell theorized that electric and magnetic fields travel through space as waves at the speed of light. But did he also discover equations that would unlock the secret to time travel. According to the alleged time traveller that I interviewed, some papers found in a writing bureau belonging to Maxwell and given to Indian scientist Jagadish Bose, contained just such a theroy. It was Bose though that bought it fruitition. At the time of his death in the late 1930s according to the time traveller I interviewed, a prototype device for detecting temporal eddy's had been devised. But it wasn't until the late 70s after numerous failed experiments that a person was successfully sent back in time. It's an interesting story and I wonder if anyone has come across similar stories or are doing research in that area.
Why is it always papers that can't be substantiated or proven to even exist? @Num7 @TimeFlipper does this look like a familiar pattern to either of you guys too?

TimeSpiral

Was it given to you by Tesla while he was communicating by morse code in Derbyshire? Or was it a magic bicycle? ;)

I don't know why techie nerds are so obsessed with Tesla. We would not have a lot of the technology we have today if it hadn't been for individuals like Jagadish Chandra Bose. Who never really received much prestige or credit due to being India. Interestingly Nikola Tesla experience this to a lesser degree due to being of Serbian descent.

@JustMe also I've started a thread to counterbalance the one you wrote entitled "recent hoaxes" you might want to have a read. As your a prime example of a closed mind debunker.

JustMe

Was it given to you by Tesla while he was communicating by morse code in Derbyshire? Or was it a magic bicycle? ;)

I don't know why techie nerds are so obsessed with Tesla. We would not have a lot of the technology we have today if it hadn't been for individuals like Jagadish Chandra Bose. Who never really received much prestige or credit due to being India. Interestingly Nikola Tesla experience this to a lesser degree due to being of Serbian descent.

@JustMe also I've started a thread to counterbalance the one you wrote entitled "recent hoaxes" you might want to have a read. As your a prime example of a closed mind debunker.
It would be a weird thing for a newbie to do to start a thread about people debunking nonsense stories unless they were planning on writing their own nonsense stories... it's not debunking when you are pointing out bullshit and lies... it's being a sensible person. It is obvious to me that you are the same person as the other recent idiots and your stupid thread about debunkers proves this more than anything else.