Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

Japrim

As I recall, Kay Titor was a Larry Haber production. A completely fictional character made up by Haber and Company. Since Larry owns the copyrights to the story, he is free to add on or modify the story in any way he chooses to.

Anyone claiming to be of the Titor family or Pamela Moore is full of shit.

Whoever owns the copy-theft adopted a problem they don't want. Anyone claiming to have written the posts is claiming responsibility in criminal behavior and associations with walking corpses. Someones are eventually going to be dealt with. They apparently want it to be them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I recall, Kay Titor was a Larry Haber production. A completely fictional character made up by Haber and Company. Since Larry owns the copyrights to the story, he is free to add on or modify the story in any way he chooses to.

Whoever owns the copy-theft adopted a problem they don't want. Anyone claiming to have written the posts is claiming responsibility in criminal behavior and associations with walking corpses. Someones are eventually going to be dealt with. They apparently want it to be them.

Zombies?

Japrim

Zombies?

From what I can tell, either...

A - I/alternate-me is a time traveler who will go back and organize with the Florida crowd, and something went very wrong.

B - The Florida crowd has managed to insert themselves into something WAY over their heads and none of their business because they are trying to cash in on a big heap of shit, ...In a manner of speaking, they walked into someone else's crossfire.

C - The Florida crowd is in on it, an integral and deliberate part of something evil.

If it is not A, they are likely not going to fare well. And from all that I can gather, it isn't A.

Last edited:

Japrim

Paula,

People have been following me around stalking and playing some weird sick game with me for decades. Seeing as how this situation has found me and has effected the greater portion of my life in a big way, as to cope, I have been doing a bit of digging in places you cannot find on the internet, that unless you are part of it and understand the context, you cannot understand enough to find or even know where to look. It led me to the Titor posts. It is somehow connected. And it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever they are pretending it is.

Let me tell ya, the rabbit hole runs very deep, all the way to hell it seems.

By inserting themselves into the Titor saga, by trying to own it, they are claiming responsibility, which basically amounts to adopting a heap of shit that will eventually cause them a lot of problems.

Either they conjured it up, thus implicating themselves as stalkers on a shit-list, or stole it, which means they are meddling in other people's very serious business.

Japrim

This is reality:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I went through a trail of hell and back six times, lost my mind, everything else, and ended up finding this:

JBC*LFGHIM^E*#OPQRTNUV*XYZ

So I poke and prod, dig, collect and analyze, sort and filter to eventually come up with this:

ABCDEFGHIT$LPNOMQRSJUVWXYZ ...and find a group of people claiming they are this( T$LPNOMQRSJ ) part of it, that it is truth, and that they own it by threat of force, but will sell it to you for a dollar.

So I poke and prod, dig, collect and analyze, sort and filter some more to see it has been changed to this:

ABCDEFGHIm$LpNOtQRSjUVWXYZ

...then this:

ABCDEFGHImKL#NOtQRSjUVWXYZ

...then this:

ABCDEFGHImKLpNO^QRSjUVWXYZ

and a few other things, by the people claiming to be and own it.

I am not sure whether they realize it or not, but this; ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is what looks a lot like a GREAT BIG MONSTROUS HEAP OF SHIT. And, frankly, I wonder why anyone would want any part of it.

I don't have a choice, as I was apparently bourne into it. But I have to definitively discern and define this: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ...so I can turn it into this: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

And these; T$LPNOMQRSJ ABCDEFGHIm$LpNOtQRSjUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHImKL#NOtQRSjUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHImKLpNO^QRSjUVWXYZ

are causing problems.

Japrim

They knew.

They knew everything that was to happen for several decades to come. They knew my name, time and date of birth, and were apparently following my pregnant mother around, waiting for me to be bourne. They have been following me around, stalking me, manipulating my whole life in secret. It seems they have mistaken me for someone special, and think I am their pet goat.

When I start applying context, building and connecting information as is pertinent, it gets real heavy real quick-like. The implications are nothing less than staggering. This rabbit hole goes strait to hell, I assure you. You have no idea.

By claiming origin and forceful ownership, by changing things as you see fit, by selling it like a made for TV drama, you are interfering, running through a tunnel straight to hell. Because you are evasive and/or refuse to explain yourself, you deny reasonable resolution and indicate willful intent through cooperation with and assistance to criminals.

What the hell are you people doing? Do you know what you've inserted yourselves into?

Japrim

Most everyone is full of it as far as I can tell, ...bunch of liars and thieves, greedy, stalkers, weirdos, etc., ... ...