Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

Japrim

I don't understand why you won't all simply be honest, unless, of course, you have nefarious intent. You're up to something. It's not like you aren't all busted. Should I start explaining it in detail?

While I have always had an interest and curiosity about time travel, I didn't find this situation. It found me long before 'Titor' ever posted, before most people here were even born, before I was ever born. I came here from a completely different position than anyone. I came here seeking answers in the interest of resolution with regard to all these stalkers that have been messing with me for so long. My motives are completely different because I was bourne into the middle of it.

You're not bullshitting me like you are everyone else. You're simply digging a hole.

Japrim

How come every time I hit on a lead or focus on important information and share, people start ripping into me, making excuses for editing my posts, or whatever keeps the conversation from staying on track? That only happens at Paranormalis and TTI. What's with that?

Japrim

You will all eventually answer to me. I don't have a choice. I can't simply let it go. I don't have the luxury of pretending it is the way I want it to be, or that issues don't exist. THIS HAS EFFECTED MY ENTIRE LIFE SINCE BEFORE MY BIRTH. And you are somehow involved.

It has also effected others. The difference between them and I, I suspect, is that I was somehow still able to think to some degree, in spite of my induced state of conscious chaos. I have been playing along the whole time saying or doing whatever outrageous act I think will de-legitimaize me, provoke a response, and/or get me closer to truth. I am not playing anymore.

Japrim

Still no response?

How'd you know about the song, 'Pamela'? Because there is a very limited means of obtaining that knowledge. And you didn't get it by original context. That means you are a stalker who took it from my living room without permission, or you are working with some really fuct up people with time travel.

Do you remember my ultimatum, 'Pamela'?, ...you know, the one I made years ago in the privacy of my home to your friends who were letting me know they were listening to private conversations in my home? If you know about the song, then you should know about the ultimatum.

Japrim

What about your friends in the entertainment industry, 'Pamela'? They obviously know about the ultimatum.

So why does everyone choose the latter?

Japrim

What about the name "Pamela Moore", 'Pamela'. Can you please explain the name "Pamela Moore". I don't think you can. I think that's why you won't touch this thread.

It doesn't work like that. You don't get to follow me around with others harassing the hell out of me, then pretend you don't know WTF is going on. You don't get to act as if reality is something else. Nope. You're all busted, and you are going to deal with it.

Japrim

Did you ever think that you may not be the only one looking for answers?

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF ANSWERS REQUIRES YOU PEOPLE TO STALK ME FROM THE WOMB UNTIL MY 40'S ?!?!?!?!?!?! And what does it have to do with the song and my beloved friend? Maybe you should have simply asked me. Did you ever think of that?

Are you a part of some kind of investigation? Do you think I did it?

Well, considering all this bullshit, I am inclined to stay the hell away from a long list of people, should I actually get the opportunity to go back. That means I will bypass the entire situation while she dies or is abducted, or whatever happened to her. That makes me madder than hell. It angers me immensely that you people put me in that position where I have no choice but to let a beautiful little girl die.

I hate you all for that.

PamelaM

Japrim,

Listen carefully.
I..do..not...know ...you.

However You never know who could be reading these posts. Everyone from time travelers to aliens to interdimensionals
To gov. Agencies To things we cannot even think of and to regular people like me.

You are drawing attention to yourself.

My hope for you is that someone DOES investigate you and finds out what is going on and gets you the help you need.
Iam no one. I cannot help you.

Last edited:

Japrim

My hope for you is that someone DOES investigate you and finds out what is going on and gets you the help you need.
Iam no one. I cannot help you.

Thank you. But you CAN help me. Everyone is someone and you are somehow in the middle of this too. Help me help others by helping me to orient myself to truth so I can make sound decisions regarding important things.

Listen carefully.
I..do..not...know ...you.

Then...why...are...you...getting...into...my...business?

Look, ..I am seeing more than I am letting on to that you apparently do not. It basically boils down to this: There is a context and relevance to a song in all of this. There are a very limited number of ways to possess that knowledge. Everything you do points to you and/or your associates violated me to obtain that knowledge and are using it for some ulterior motive. Because you do not explain the terms of your involvement or motive, I have no answer otherwise. I am calling you out as to give you an opportunity to come clean, as well as asking you to help me help others and avoid crap-fan contact.

However You never know who could be reading these posts. Everyone from time travelers to aliens to interdimensionals
To gov. Agencies To things we cannot even think of and to regular people like me.

You are drawing attention to yourself.

So?

Any hope or pursuit of peace love and happiness for me was negated the moment I was bourne. My life and this universe have absolutely no value. Appealing to personal consequence does not work with me the same way it does with everyone else.

I saw what you did to the posts. Don't act like you don't know at least something about it. People are messing with me from all sides for a long time and I am sick and tired of games and bullshit. Everyone needs to cut the shit, start calling their hands and explaining EXACTLY what they are doing in my business, and they need to do it as soon as possible, like NOW.

Who are you? What do you want?