Japrim's Comments Regarding the Kay Titor Thread

Japrim

Bull. You're busted and digging a hole, thinking in terms of what you think you can get away with, which is different than what you can actually get away with.

This is bigger than us.

RHYS

Japrim: Your posts here seem to confirm there are indeed problems going on in your life. Understand that sometimes there is no explanation or closure for certain situations. The closure comes from within, not by questioning another person/ppl for your answers. Sure, you could convince yourself that somebody else's thoughts or reactions are necessary (or even therapeutic), but it's all ultimately your choice to figure it out and move on.

Japrim

Japrim: Your posts here seem to confirm there are indeed problems going on in your life. Understand that sometimes there is no explanation or closure for certain situations. The closure comes from within, not by questioning another person/ppl for your answers. Sure, you could convince yourself that somebody else's thoughts or reactions are necessary (or even therapeutic), but it's all ultimately your choice to figure it out and move on.

I appreciate your concern and good advice. But it is apparently from a position of relative ignorance.

Japrim

People try what they think they can get away with. There have been numerous experiments of all kinds with small children to demonstrate and learn from this common human behavior.

Typically, a child will be given a context that involves a goal or task with instructions. Then they will be given what they think is an opportunity to cheat without getting caught, but are unknowingly being recorded via hidden camera. Almost all of them will cheat or break the rules because they see it as gaining an advantage.

What researchers have found is that the older or more intelligent the child, the more apt they are to lie when asked if they cheated.

The basic thought process works around calculating odds/probability as per the given parameters and context, which requires a deeper level of thinking. The children conclude that they are 100% busted if they confess, but there is a chance they will not get caught if they lie.

This is what the person claiming to be Pamela is doing. He/she thinks it is about reason, when it is really a test of ethics.

Fail.

Japrim

People have been messing with me since before I was born. I see it very simply; either they are involved or not. Anyone and everyone involved, either directly or indirectly, whoever manages, organizes, facilitates or assists, goes on a shit-list.

If I am confronting someone or asking questions, etc... it likely means I already know some of the answers and am testing them.

What you read above is PamelaM cutting her own throat, so to speak.

RHYS

I may realize more than you know... At least I'm not trying to be cryptic in my brief response.
Your position just seems rather futile (by the lack of the type of responses) you might be expecting from specific members here.

Best of luck.

PamelaM

I may realize more than you know... At least I'm not trying to be cryptic in my brief response.
Your position just seems rather futile (by the lack of the type of responses) you might be expecting from specific members here.

Best of luck.
I'm thinking Japrim must of been banned.

RHYS

PAMELA: You could be right. He seemed a bit argumentative & adamant to not want the last word. But I was gonna give it to him simply bc I was bored lol.

PamelaM

PAMELA: You could be right. He seemed a bit argumentative & adamant to not want the last word. But I was gonna give it to him simply bc I was bored lol.

I think it was futile to probably have even attempted to talk to him. He wouldn't listen just kept saying I was digging all these holes all over the place. I have encountered several crazy people just like him over the years concerning John but when they start threatening me that's a different story.
Usually they disappear shortly after that get banned or something.

I kind of feel sorry for him. I have no idea what he is actually experiencing in his mind. I hope he gets help.

Last edited: