JARROD'S CHECKLIST for NUMENOREAN

JasperMoon

JARROD'S CHECKLIST for NUMENOREAN

Numenorean:
Jarrod also told me to tell you Accidents do happen. He’s not sure when or if they will happen, only that the future is a probability. The things he said can or cannot happen. It depends. The checklist I am giving you from Sunday night:
1. Israel could face another terrorist attack Monday.
2. You will get a new car--new to you, maybe a brand new--who knows--light blue.
3. You will get or receive an invitation in the mail to a wedding or it could be a really great party--go, probability, look for a redhead to “crash” into--
Also CMAC’s date with a terrible movie or a great date. Never mind, it isn’t going to happen because I said it will.

I’m alive! I’m alive! Oh, that’s from a movie--CMAC--you don’t want to go see that movie! Nice talking with you Numenorean (he won’t call you Numi like I did). Ciaio. I’m Italian you know. Roman nose! He he! And I’m gorgeous, to boot! See you! :cool:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: JARROD'S CHECKLIST for NUMENOREAN

These predictions are strange.

I talked with JasperMoon yesterday in the chatroom, she told me about her having contacts with a spirit. These are the predictions made by that spirit.

Now, are these predictions in fact a self fulfilling prophecy ?

I already have a brand new car, but if I didn't have a new one, I could as well buy a blue car. I rarely go to any weddings, so if I get an invitation, knowing that, I might make an effort and attend to it.

I'm not convinced though.

JasperMoon

I knew it would be hard for you to be convinced. I think that's why Jarrod showed up and gave his "predictions" because he can be way off more times than not. OR can they? :confused:

For example, today's headlines read: Gaza militant: Hamas stopping rocket fire into Israel. And today was Holocaust remembrance day. The exact opposite of what he said could and did happen.

So, you already have a brand new car. Okay. Not light blue. What is the make of your car, the year?

Remember what he said. And remember what you asked. He said a few months. And then he says on this list you're going to maybe a wedding, but it will be a really great party and you will need to find a redhead to "crash" into. Are you thinking wedding crasher? And he said all predictions are probability. They may or may not happen, it depends.

I have others who speak to me, but they haven't been for a very long time because frankly, I've cut them off. It isn't good to do that all the time. I lose myself in the talk when that happens.

But keep track and after a few months time, I'll be checking back to see what has happened with the love department. And Jarrod still insists the movie sucks. What can I tell you? :p

Yes, you probably think I'm nuts. I've heard it all before. Have a nice night.

Let us leave these predictions and wait and see what will happen.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

No, I don't think you're nuts. I'm very open to these predictions, and I won't be ashamed if any of them come true, I'll put them to the test, and let you know about it for sure.

I currently drive a red Mitsubishi Lancer 2009. I did show this post to Cmac, I guess he might post a reply if he has some time.

I'm definitely not holding my breath, but I'm not calling this BS either... not yet. :)

Keroscene

Nicely done on the Lancer. They're wicked nice cars. Nice pick. Do they make those in the Evolution models too?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Nicely done on the Lancer. They're wicked nice cars. Nice pick. Do they make those in the Evolution models too?
Yeah, we have Evolution models here, but they are 40K bucks and more. I have a GTS with the sun and sound package, it's awesome. There's anything I need (and don't need), and I love it!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Update about a chat session I had with JasperMoon and CMAC. It seems some of the predictions came to happen, at some extend.

CMAC hired 2 new guys, like it was predicted last week by JasperMoon. These guys were working for him a few years ago, he didn't contact them, they came to him for a job.

Secondly, JasperMoon told us he'd get to work with someone called "Shorty". This one is pretty much a 50% hit. It wasn't a guy being called shorty, it was a tool. A broken tear off tool which had a shorter handle than usual ones. Some of the guys came to call that tool, and refer to it as shorty at some point. Coincidence ?

These 2 predictions were made a week ago. CMAC told me to let you guys know about it.

JasperMoon

aah what a weird world we live in. I get to post and let everyone know about how well I can predict. If you recall, I did let CMAC know about this stuff, but I also said you should consider going into politics. I hope you do. It would be wise for you to help out people in the best way you can. Anyway, I thought I'd get a few punches in about Randi here. Maybe he thinks he's right, but then maybe everyone else knows he's wronger than wrong. The other side exists, I exist. Maybe I don't predict all that comes to pass, but who would want that anyway? You all can rest assure no one will be by to earn that one million dollar challenge because Randi will never believe this. I have another prediction to make but I won't yet. I want to wait to see if Numenorean 7's dream date shows up soon. I gave him a few months to look for her. Nice car by the way. I like hot cars. And I love to drive fast, too. I just can't cuz I'm stuck here in the netherworld. If you think my contact's crazy wait until I predict what I'm going to predict. Hint. i want to verify my winnings first. Do I get the money or is Randi going to debunk me, too? Okay, now I'm ready. I am going to say to the world at this time, in this great state of new York we will have a new governor soon, oh wait I already told you that. never mind.

who's got the winning numbers? now I'm donee.

Which one of you will win the lottery? or win something with numbers? Let me know : )

NNo noo noo noooooo! who's the race car man? you'll win your next race! Now I'm done! hhhheee