JDT, Asteroid WT1190F & his cryptic coordinates

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
WT1190F went almost exactly where the user from last year, JDT, posted google earth coordinates:
(2)75.8050575468

We have the first confirmed footage of the mysterious space junk WT1190F burning up in Earth's atmosphere, and it's amazing

Titor predicted an asteroid type collision before the beginning of WW3.

No! Titor did not predict an asteroid collision.

I've read the story multiple times. There is no asteroid prediction.

TimeFlipper

I've been seeing meteors streaking across the sky this past couple of weeks during my early morning run. It turns out it is common for this time of year. The Leonid meteor shower is in the neighborhood.

Everything you need to know: Leonid meteor shower | EarthSky.org
Meteor showers can be very useful for Radio Amateurs like Prof Opmmur and me...they allow us to bounce our VHF radio waves over a larger area, than if they wasnt there...thats my contribution to todays useless piece of information lol :D

Poison Pen

I've been seeing meteors streaking across the sky this past couple of weeks during my early morning run. It turns out it is common for this time of year. The Leonid meteor shower is in the neighborhood.

Everything you need to know: Leonid meteor shower | EarthSky.org
Meteor showers can be very useful for Radio Amateurs like Prof Opmmur and me...they allow us to bounce our VHF radio waves over a larger area, than if they wasnt there...thats my contribution to todays useless piece of information lol :D

thats my contribution to todays useless piece of information lol

Absolutely nothing useless about it there TF.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have a copy of the original postings. No mention of an asteroid strike is in there.

Perhaps you are referring to one of the other 10,000 John Titor wannabees that have posted in his name over the years.