Jeff Sessions and the Russian Obsession

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The Democrats have no ammo left so they are really grasping at straws now.

Jeff Sessions met with a Russian ambassador on the same day that he met 24 other ambassadors of other countries. Also, we have various photos and evidence all over the place showing Obama and Hillary with Putin, so what gives? Why are the democrats so damn obsessed with Russia?

Besides that, I thought the cold war was over. Can't we be done with blaming Russia for everything? It's just too darn convenient and if Dimms are going to make shit up, I think they should be a little more creative. This is getting old and boring.

Good relations with Russia is important. Diplomacy isn't treason.

TnWatchdog

The whole thing about the Russians is backfireing on the democrats. Look for an investgation to start on the prior Obama administration. Wire tap at Trump Towers in October because they didn't think he would win but was looking for information to possibly help Hillary. Now President Trump has access to see how these crooks operated, trying to elect Hillary. Hahaha. ..the joke is now on them. Lock them all up.

Shady Tree

Looks like Trump has really got these people scrambling with their panties all in a bunch lol I hope he does expose each and every one of them for being as crooked as we all know they are. I bet we are in for some shocking or maybe not so shocking revelations in the near future. Trump is cleaning up, I love it. These idiots don't know what to do with themselves. Trump has already in his short time as president made a noticeable dent in how the US is run and is for the better. He is showing them how it is done and they don't like it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The whole thing about the Russians is backfireing on the democrats. Look for an investgation to start on the prior Obama administration. Wire tap at Trump Towers in October because they didn't think he would win but was looking for information to possibly help Hillary. Now President Trump has access to see how these crooks operated, trying to elect Hillary. Hahaha. ..the joke is now on them. Lock them all up.

I really hope Trump pursues this! I want to see Obama in court !!!