JFK - The John F Kennedy Assassination

JimmyD

Hence the game, oh see other than what they present you with.

Exactly.

Whatever the powers present to the masses, it is not without ulterior motives, and usually only serves as bread and circuses to occupy their attention. It's often only a distraction.

There is not going to be any major revelation pointed out in black and white print. If anything, it will be obscure details that, when applied to the greater context, imply and/or demonstrate foul play or motives, etc.

JFK was pissing everyone off except some of the sheeple. There are so many possibilities, so much time passed, so much lost information, I doubt there is going to be a definitive answer any time soon, if ever.

JimmyD

"On Thursday, President Donald Trump blocked the release of hundreds of records on the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, bending to CIA and FBI appeals, while the National Archives came out Thursday night with a hefty cache of others."

"Draining the swamp"? ..I digress.

It is a waste of time to indulge until the whole truth is understood. Your president prevents that.

Since the CIA were most likely in on it, I'm sure they didn't document anything relevant.

Of course.

TnWatchdog

Dont get too excited guys, all we will see is that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter...The real truth will never be revealed..
I think you're right on this TimeFlipper. JFK was a Democrat followed by LBJ, also a Democrat. I'm sure the Democratic party had a lot to do with this, they were squirming because of changes that JFK wanted to make in government. This sounds a lot like present-day, doesn't it? I'm sure anyone involved in the assassination would be smart enough to cover their tracks and make sure nothing is ever discovered. I think this is where the Clintons got educated on how to do it their way...by seeing how their party operated back at that time.
FB_IMG_1508970412981.jpg