JFK - The John F Kennedy Assassination

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are SO many things to conclude that she had nothing to do with it. I am not sure I care to point them all out. Again, you should research further.

Let me guess. It all relates to you.

What's with the dig?

I am sorry, but to conclude that Mrs. Kennedy was part of it is either a strange joke or from a grossly ignorant perspective. If you take the time to dig into it, it is clear what happened. The question is of exactly who and why it was done. Kennedy was pissing off a lot of powerful people because he was trying to be righteous in an evil world. They teamed up and took him out, put him vulnerable in a cross-fire.

I didn't do it. I know that. I wasn't even born yet. If I go back, I won't touch it.

Sorry. Shouldn't have snapped.

JimmyD

Let me guess. It all relates to you.

What's with the dig?

I am sorry, but to conclude that Mrs. Kennedy was part of it is either a strange joke or from a grossly ignorant perspective. If you take the time to dig into it, it is clear what happened. The question is of exactly who and why it was done. Kennedy was pissing off a lot of powerful people because he was trying to be righteous in an evil world. They teamed up and took him out, put him vulnerable in a cross-fire.

I didn't do it. I know that. I wasn't even born yet. If I go back, I won't touch it.

Sorry. Shouldn't have snapped.

No worries. Did I say something wrong or something?

TimeFlipper

Paula, i think you might change your opinion when you see this very slow motion video clip of the Zapruder film..you can clearly see Jackies left arm away from JFK`s head, and watch for her white glove, and the gun she was supposed to have had would be shown firing..

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paula, i think you might change your opinion when you see this very slow motion video clip of the Zapruder film..you can clearly see Jackies left arm away from JFK`s head, and watch for her white glove, and the gun she was supposed to have had would be shown firing..

I see her glove really close to his face.

Mayhem

Zenith
The lady in the background wearing orange did it. She waited until she was out of the picture...then shot him. jk
Jean Hill LOL
Hill_and_moorman.png

TimeFlipper

I see her glove really close to his face.

JFK`s hand is against his face jacki`s hand is below it, i dont think from that angle she could have shot him or it would have gone through his hand and i think the gun she was supposed to be holding would have shown up in her hand, contrasted to her white glove...but as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :cool:

Mayhem

Zenith
To put the hole on his head she would have needed to have a rubber arm.

But the sniper from the grassy knoll as good sniper could not have missed.

JimmyD

To put the hole on his head she would have needed to have a rubber arm.

But the sniper from the grassy knoll as good sniper could not have missed.

She was right there -- held up to his chin.

Nothing indicates Mrs. Kennedy did anything or had anything to do with it. There is forensic evidence and witness testimony demonstrating multiple rounds being fired from several directions.

The final head shot, the skull damage and motion of his head when struck indicate it came from front and right of the limo. There are videos of some people running up the grassy knoll towards the fence to investigate. 58 witnesses said they think shots came from the grassy knoll area. The list goes on...