Jodie Whittaker

HDRKID

TimeFlipper

Once again the TimeFlipper has been proved correct, against all the reasons why the next Dr Who would "never" be a female :D..
You guys MUST rely on the Flippers spidey senses for keeping you in the right directions all the time...

Im looking forward to seeing who will be the next companion for our new Lady Doctor Who, male or female, what do YOU think? :LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not happy. They have been making political statements in the show. This is just a publicity stunt. Doctor Who is now a liberal politcal platform. I watch it to escape politics, not listen to orange jokes and how all white people are bad. Keep politics out of shows like this. Create a new show if you must. IMHO.

TimeFlipper

Chill out Paula, the Dr Who series has not even started yet, wait and see how it "pans out", then make your comments (y) :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not happy. They have been making political statements in the show. This is just a publicity stunt. Doctor Who is now a liberal politcal platform. I watch it to escape politics, not listen to orange jokes and how all white people are bad. Keep politics out of shows like this. Create a new show if you must. IMHO.

Don't worry. A new writer for the show is taking over. Steven Moffat is retiring.

TimeFlipper

Its already happened guys!!..Our wonderful bunch of detractors are going crazy about the new Doctor Who being a woman! ::LOL::

Hundreds of them have been flooding Face Book and sending mountains of Tweets saying they will all refuse to watch the series anymore now its been invaded by a woman Doctor Who...:LOL:

Several guys have stated a time-lord is and always will be male, there is no room for a time-lady, and forgetting that there was an ex time-lord lady in one of the episodes who died...

I suppose the politically correct bunch of loony liberals will be pleased that Dr Who is now a female, as this sets the stage for a transgender Dr Who to appear at some point...

The transgender issue is gaining momentum in the UK...The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) threatens tougher penalties against advertising campaigns with male and female "stereotypes" that can restrict the choices, aspirations and opportunities of children, young people and adults who are or could become transgender people o_0...It sounds more like Mind Control to me..

However ending on a nice note, the people who are very happy THAT Dr Who is now a woman, are far ahead of that bunch of detractors who are against it...Bring it on i say!! (y)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You ever get the idea that the ET's are pulling all the strings? It just looks to me like they are mocking us.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not mad BECAUSE the new doctor is female. I'm mad because they are using this show for political purposes. I mean hell --- they have Torchwood --- time traveling gays and lesbians..... (good show, however). So, is the left saying that EVERY show on the planet has to make a political statement about them? Do we watch sci-fi for political views or to escape reality?