You made some very good points ..They just have to return the production to the West. So for example: solar panels have to be bought from the Western countries (including the US) and have to be produced there. They can also do it with other products. They can justify it with the Uighurs or human right´s violations. Or they can say the production is not divers enough. There are no Blacks, Whites and Latinos living in China or something like that. They can make quotas and make it higher and higher every year until they are 100%. Then, it would not matter, if it is a hoax or not , because the USA benefits from it and is not dependent on oil or gas in the end.
They can make negotiations with the EU and other Western countries. The production was there, anyway, before China stole it.
Renewables also seem to be cheaper, so that is economically meaningful.
Why did renewables become so cheap so fast? And what can we do to use this global opportunity for green growth?Fossil fuels dominate the global power supply because until very recently electricity from fossil fuels was the cheapest. This has changed dramatically. In most places power from new renewables is now cheaper than new fossil fuels.ourworldindata.orgOver recent years the march towards an energy industry ruled by renewables has been on the agenda of many countries and international bodies. Aside from their non-depleting and replenishing nature, renewable energy is poised to lessen the world's carbon footprint and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.www.forbes.com
"Organic" means not genetically modified, as far as I know, they call it "bio" in Germany. There is also bio meat, but that is more expensive.The program includes the next targets:
- Making 25% of EU agriculture organic, by the year 2030.
- Reduce by 50% the use of pesticides by the year 2030.
- Reduce the use of Fertilizers by 20% by the year 2030.
- Reduce nutrient loss by at least 50%.
- Reduce the use of antimicrobials in agriculture and antimicrobials in aquaculture by 50% by 2030.
- Create sustainable food labeling.
- Reduce food waste by 50% by 2030.
- Dedicate to R&I related to the issue €10 billion.
Imagine that this group has systematically deployed “weapons systems” into the various businesses it controls.
Imagine that the purpose of the weapons system is to quietly, silently try to “get the numbers down” of population on earth.
Imagine that these weapons systems include the following — even though mainstream science will fiercely debate most of these as “conspiracy theories”:
- Fluoride in water and conventional toothpaste, which clogs the pineal gland and lowers IQ and spirituality
- Power lines and cell towers that create cancer if you live nearby them
- Mobile / cordless phones and headsets that bring dangerous electromagnetic fields close to the brain
- Gasoline-powered vehicles creating carbon monoxide and other toxic atmospheric emissions
- Aerosols sprayed by certain aircraft that add to overall pollution and toxicity
- Pesticides like Roundup in conventional produce that attack and weaken the body
- Aluminum in conventional underarm deodorant that causes breast cancer
- Mercury in dental fillings that creates systemic toxicity and heavy metal poisoning
- Chemical cocktails in cigarettes to keep workers alive until retirement age, then requiring prolonged medical care
- Plug-in air fresheners that release toxic chemicals and trick you into ignoring mold and other household toxins
- Growth hormone and antibiotics in the conventional dairy and meat supply
- Genetically-modified organisms in grain, particularly corn, soy and wheat
- Monosodium glutamate hiding as ‘Natural Flavor,’ ‘Spices,’ ‘Hydrolyzed Extract,’ ‘Autolyzed Yeast,’ ‘Whey Protein,’ etc.
- Preservatives such as citric acid [Pete Peterson said this is one of the most dangerous, generally unacknowledged examples]
- Artificial proteins in wheat called “gliadin” that attack the thyroid gland, ruining energy and adding weight
- Additives in vaccines that elevate aluminum and heavy metals to toxic levels, creating autism in children (see “Vaxxed” movie)
- Refined sugars in conventional foods that cause excessive cravings, weight gain and diabetes (see “Fed Up” movie)
- Fried foods, where overheated oils turn rancid and sugar and spices are used to mask the corresponding bad taste
- Weaponized chemical cocktails in fast foods that lead to addiction, weight gain, lethargy and death
- Alcohol as the intoxicant of choice, which attacks every cell in the body in order to produce a buzz
- Pharmaceutical drugs such as painkillers that are actually more toxic and addictive than heroin