John Alexanderson, from 2043.

John A

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I would also like it to be known that when the world line does change,
I will abruptly disappear from it.

John Alexanderson

JasperMoon

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

John Alexanderson

Can you tell us what happens to some of us in the future? Or is that not allowed? Will we be able to impeach Trump and remove him from office? Or if not can you tell us what will happen in the rest of his presidency?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
John Titor AKA Morey Haber is a fictional time traveler created by Morey Haber. This kind of detracts from the veracity of your story since you mentioned him.

But I would be interested in your ideas to build a time machine.

John A

Hello.

John Alexanderson

Can you tell us what happens to some of us in the future? Or is that not allowed? Will we be able to impeach Trump and remove him from office? Or if not can you tell us what will happen in the rest of his presidency?

I shouldn't say what will happen in the rest of his presidency. Politics are not to be talked about, neither are sports, or other things of that nature.

John A

John Titor AKA Morey Haber is a fictional time traveler created by Morey Haber. This kind of detracts from the veracity of your story since you mentioned him.

But I would be interested in your ideas to build a time machine.

Titor must be a different man than the one you reference. It was my mistake to mention him, I had thought that the inhabitants of this world line knew of him. After reading about the John Titor created by Morey Habor, it makes sense. Titor never went back to 1975, nor did he need an IBM 5100. I will not elaborate any further than this, as it may change the world line. No matter how minor the change, the butterfly effect stands strong.

[EDIT] I should mention that after the time machine is created, the world line should not have changed quite yet. I will write a draft that fully explains who Titor truly is, as well as what the IOCBH is and release it when the task is accomplished.

John A

After thinking quite deeply, I have realized that telling of Titor and the IOCBH are essential to the changing of the world line.
I was correct to say that telling it would change the world line, but I was incorrect to not think about if it'd be a helpful change or not. I have decided it is very helpful. Here is the draft I had planned to release much, much later, after the completion of the time machine:

John Titor was a time traveler from 2036, who was sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer and stopped in the year 2000 on his way home, and posted on various forums explaining his life and answering questions about the future.

Except, this John Titor was a fictional character. The future he explained was fake.

However, there was a real John Titor who traveled from 2042 and interfered with the original plan to stop the dystopian era of IOCBH.

The original plan to overcome the IOCBH is currently classified in 2043, so it is not to be disclosed in this era either. The IOCBH, standing for the International Observation Center of Black Holes, was formed in 2032, and was based in the United States. Titor and I, who had come out of university with a degree in physics, joined in 2034 to study black holes more extensively. As we moved up in their employment ranks, it was 2036 when we learned of the secret experiments being performed there to create a miniature black hole. In 2037, the first time machine was made. However, it was also in 2037 that I had found out what they would do with the time machine. I immediately quit my job.

With the time machine, the IOCBH’s head would go back to 2032 and using the power of the time machine, he would perform many terrorist attacks. He got the IOCBH’s members’ to help him using death threats and power of the time machine. He killed everyone in the IOCBH who he claimed didn’t genuinely want to use the power of the machine. Eventually, everyone in the IOCBH who remained was so mentally broken down that they wouldn’t hesitate to help him in any way they could. As far as I am aware, the second he used the time machine the world line changed, and I had quit my job before this would occur. I retained my memories, however. The more dramatic a change between world lines is for someone’s future, the more they remember from the previous world line.

Within the remaining group of people, John Titor was left. The IOCBH was a terrorist organization who wielded the power to change the past, and they thrived.

In 2038, after the world line change, IOCBH had effectively controlled the entire world. They were a dystopian ruler, killing anyone who went out of line without hesitation. People lived like zombies.

There was of course, a resistance. I taught the people to build a time machine, because I used to be in the IOCBH. The resistance executed the plan to stop IOCBH from ever happening by killing the chairman himself in 2032, but was intercepted, most likely by the chairman or Titor. And of course, there was a plan before that whose information is classified, which also ended in interception by John Titor. It is known as the Original Plan.

Quickly, we realized that due to the nature of time it was inevitable that since we had currently lived in the dystopian empire, that sending them back to the main building was obviously a death trap. Because the past already happened, what happened in the future was a final result, unless we were to change not what was already established in the past, what with the chairman being alive, but to instead change its effects. We attempted to send another back to 2031 to kill the chairman, but before we could do it the base was attacked. In desperation, I used the time machine myself and sent myself to 2017, twenty years before the time machine was built.

I needed to find the people most likely to believe me, so I went in search of time travel forums and came up with Paranormalis.What must occur before 2037, is the completion and commercialization of time machines so that IOCBH doesn’t have the exclusive power to control time, and therefore destroy our world. Currently, the divergence percentage of this world line is approximately 3%, but if my goal is achieved it will certainly skyrocket to perhaps 10%.

I felt the world line change after my first post, so I know that my presence means that the operation may result in my death and/or in the end of the IOCBH. Whatever the case, I’ve said all I can about the future in terms of who John Titor really is, and what my plan means for stopping IOCBH.

Also, if the plan does succeed, I predict that I will commit suicide on the 19th of June, 2032. In a world where the chairman doesn’t kill his 2032 self, I work for the IOCBH. However, the chairman had planned it all out from the beginning. Once he did make the time machine, whenever that was, he would kill his past self and take over the world. If time machines are commercialized and even owned by normal people, he will not plot in the same way due to the fact that a time machine no longer holds power to take over the world, because anyone else can undo what he might do. Therefore, he will never found the IOCBH. I was actually plotting to kill myself, because I couldn’t find a job and was running into debt. Titor told me that my application to the IOCBH was accepted, and so my sorrows ended. But, since there is no IOCBH, I will die.

And if I die in the future, then for obvious reasons I will be removed from the world line entirely.

The way that time machines became commercialized will be of other origin. Some people would say that is wrong, and that what would happen instead is a time loop. That would be true if not for world lines, which I will discuss later. On the most basic level, world lines prevent paradoxes and time loops.

Good day to all who read.

• John Alexanderson