John Bajak Flux Capacitor

OakFieldAlienz444

If a TV turning into a demon made the front page of the newspaper no one would believe it even if
it were true. I took one look at that---saw the story about the TV turning into a demon
and said "if that thing really did cause that-----I don't want it"

That having been said that thing looks like it has a different purpose than the STM.
That thing sends objects into the future or past. Apparently.

OakFieldAlienz444

And it does say something about our technology.
Are our TV's actually living evil devices?

NaturalPhilosopher

well evil entities are really pissed off at gibbs for inventing these things as well as other people like bajak.
it's why gibbs says to pray and have basic faith in god before using any of it.

woman on here named monica brannan used the hdr at a houseparty. house lost power, lights went out, everyone lost consciousness and fell to the floor. When they woke up they found the clock lost an hour in comparison to clocks outside the house(phones, everything), and there was a bloody handprint on the wall.

Her son later died in a car accident, she got cancer and her husband left her.

You're not supposed to use the hdr without basic faith in god. He warns people.

OakFieldAlienz444

I believe in God but I'm an imperfect person and I don't live up to the standards of a good christian.
Do I think Jesus was real yes. But I'm filth compared to that, so am I really a christian? probly not.
but at least I'm not pretending to be. I am what I am. I think Jesus might be the only way
and if he is then I accept him.

OakFieldAlienz444

People that "prefer hell" are idiots they don't know what Hell is they think it's a fornication party it's not.
It's real and very physical so physical you get weighed down.
Heaven is very light and airy. I've been to both involuntarily.
Hell is painful and NOT fun for anyone curious

vp8671

I have probalems accepting Heaven and Hell conceptas, as well as God assumption. In my opinion God is the Universe, the Univers had a basic intelligence, in the sense it balances the potential energy, it doesn't have sympathy for anyone. So why can't I time travel becasue I do not belive in Jesus ? that's anti -scientific to say at least.

TimeFlipper

Looks like it's on eBay!
You can build that useless device, without the box, for less than $2 (n):ROFLMAO:..
Iam tempted to offer the same device for half the asking price on Ebay!! (y):LOL:..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Flux Capacitor is an interesting device. While I'm no expert, I do believe there might be more to it than it seems.

But... We know what's inside the device, as we have the schematics available on the forum and elsewhere on the Internet. The FluxCap contains about 10$ of electronic components. Plus the box, that would be about 25$ total, maybe? As TimeFlipper said, it costs almost nothing if you don't buy a project box.

I have most of the components, as I tried to build it more than 10 years ago. It was fun and interesting to gather the parts at my local Radio Shack and build it. Naturally, I got some of the parts wrong, but that's another story!

In other words, don't pay 380$ on Ebay for a device you can build yourself for less than 25$, without much electronics knowledge.