John Titor 2 book

Hazzie Hippie

Hello everyone :)

So when it gets close to Christmas time , I’m gonna order John Titor 2 book called Chronicles of John Titor 2 as a gift for myself . I was wondering if anyone on here have read it and can tell me what to expect . That would be great .

* note * just a little spoiler so I know what to expect would do lol :)

Last edited:

JimmyD

I recommend that you don't waste your money on any of that Titor nonsense, unless, of course, you expect nothing more than fictional entertainment.

Hazzie Hippie

I heard the book talks about ufo and aliens :) which is why I’m gonna order it .

Pix3l_P0w3r

I recommend that you don't waste your money on any of that Titor nonsense, unless, of course, you expect nothing more than fictional entertainment.

I have been interested in John Titor since his arrival. Does it matter if it's true or not? Not really. Ultimately it's interesting either way. If it's sci-fi it's fun and interesting. If it's real, it's scary, and interesting. Either way it doesn't directly affect us now on this worldline.

But, I am interested in knowing why you ultimately dismiss it as non-fiction? Is there a definitive tell-tale factor for you, other than his predictions not coming true? Those weren't really predictions per-say. He told us what occurred on his worldline which was very close to ours. Considering infinity, 1-2% divergence factor is very high. The fact he came to our worldline and posted these things on the Internet could have changed our future. One thing I do know is that existence is in a quantum state where all things have happened and they've happened already somewhere. We can reference the double slit experiment to know that when we observe a quantum state, we change its outcome. We have the power, with observant knowledge, to direct the future of our worldline. That means we do have free will and choice and we can choose good or evil, because ultimately in the superverse, good and evil is at a balance with chaos and order.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi I was not around when John Titor was in the forums , but I read the forums ... the reason why I plan to order John Titor 2 book is cuz I heard it talks about life beyond our planets and astrophysics:)

Pix3l_P0w3r

Hi I was not around when John Titor was in the forums , but I read the forums ... the reason why I plan to order John Titor 2 book is cuz I heard it talks about life beyond our planets and astrophysics:)

Is this "Authorized: Chronicles of John Titor II" by John Titor II?

Continued Chronicles of John Titor 2 actually the second book :)
Crazy, so, who is this author? I can't seem to really find much. Some ghost writer?