John Titor 2 book

Pix3l_P0w3r

I mean this book lol :)

Right, that is by John Titor II. Who is that author? John Titor was a time traveller from 2000-2001 and he didn't write any books. I can't find much info on that author but I find the premise of the book interesting. I can't seem to find an ebook for that one thought so I might have to wait or go see if it's at my local bookstore.

JimmyD

I recommend that you don't waste your money on any of that Titor nonsense, unless, of course, you expect nothing more than fictional entertainment.

I have been interested in John Titor since his arrival. Does it matter if it's true or not? Not really. Ultimately it's interesting either way. If it's sci-fi it's fun and interesting. If it's real, it's scary, and interesting. Either way it doesn't directly affect us now on this worldline.

But, I am interested in knowing why you ultimately dismiss it as non-fiction? Is there a definitive tell-tale factor for you, other than his predictions not coming true? Those weren't really predictions per-say. He told us what occurred on his worldline which was very close to ours. Considering infinity, 1-2% divergence factor is very high. The fact he came to our worldline and posted these things on the Internet could have changed our future. One thing I do know is that existence is in a quantum state where all things have happened and they've happened already somewhere. We can reference the double slit experiment to know that when we observe a quantum state, we change its outcome. We have the power, with observant knowledge, to direct the future of our worldline. That means we do have free will and choice and we can choose good or evil, because ultimately in the superverse, good and evil is at a balance with chaos and order.

I think you mean to ask why I ultimately dismiss it as "fiction". That is not exactly applicable. While most are speculating on what the Titor posts are about, I know what they're basically about. I will explain it to you...

Time travel is real and happening everywhere. Whoever authored the posts was either a traveler or someone with indirect access.

Their apparent purpose was/is to communicate in code, to point a few things out as if to simply say "look here, look there at that..". The true value of the posts is encrypted within. The face value, the cover story, the popular interpretation, is 100% complete bullshit.

Deep down in the core of all of it, among other things, is a long string of death destruction chaos and scandal.

All those people claiming to own and have created the story, who claim to be Titor's family and friends, altering the posts, omitting things, selling things, spinning and controlling the narrative and regulating discussion threads, etc.., they are all doing so, apparently, to obfuscate and confuse and misdirect focus as to prevent that underlying truth from being realized, and presumably because they are guilty of something. ...probably associated with murder.

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont go much in Titor, for seems it gets a bit bought over with hysteria of some.

But in all of it, at its essence i concede there my have been some truth.

But what that is now seem long lost, i dunno.

Most things that want to be hidden are in code.

JimmyD

I dont go much in Titor, for seems it gets a bit bought over with hysteria of some.

But in all of it, at its essence i concede there my have been some truth.

But what that is now seem long lost, i dunno.

Most things that want to be hidden are in code.

...as if you know all about it.

It's what I said above, and probably concerning a murder investigation.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@JimmyD I did mean to ask why you dismiss it as "non-fiction" because you believe the Titor logs are fiction. I do believe there is a hint or basis of truth to every piece of information. Just some of it is not to be taken literally, like the bible. Some information is obscured simply because it's a different way to understand that information where a certain entity can picture it in their mind or understand the underlying premise without breaking their mind or wildly affecting their life path. Was John Titor 100% a time traveller? We don't know. Was he 100% telling the truth? Again, we don't know. If he was, it's safe to assume that the fact he appeared in our worldline, guaranteed that his future would not occur in our time. There's no way to take John Titor 100% truthfully, but even if we can take a part of it as truth, as you said, time travel would exist and it's happening everywhere and the fact that people travel through time means we're technically 100% in control of our own world and our choices. It also begs the question: Is technology something we invented, or was it something we were given? John said the only things people can invent are art and music, and everything else has already existed and we simply rediscover it.

If you truly are interested in John Titor, I would also suggest checking out the film "What The Bleep: Down The Rabbit Hole" which essentially explains our existence and reality as we understand it thus far, and it's some pretty heavy stuff. It opens your mind to the possibility John was real and his personal agenda in 2000 steered our worldline to a new future. But that's sort of the catch-22 with time travel. If you did go back in time in a parallel universe to stop a horrible event, and that event did not occur, no one would believe you stopped it and you'd be chalked up as being crazy. Plus, with infinite universes, there really is no reason to go back in time to fix anything because it cannot affect your originating time. It truly takes an open mind to accept the truth that we are all connected and one. It's difficult to go down that far into the rabbit hole and then come back out and live your life. It's like an ant going into space and seeing the world, then going back down to his ant hole to gather food for the queen. If you take a look at religion and how similar all of the religions are throughout time, you can see that perhaps there is a basis of truth that's tied into our existence that we're not fully aware of. As we evolve intellectually we need to change the type of information we receive so it fits with our agenda. Right now, religion, and society, do not fit with our knowledge. We need to change society a lot to catch up. First stop: educational institutions.

JimmyD

@JimmyD I did mean to ask why you dismiss it as "non-fiction" because you believe the Titor logs are fiction. I do believe there is a hint or basis of truth to every piece of information. Just some of it is not to be taken literally, like the bible. Some information is obscured simply because it's a different way to understand that information where a certain entity can picture it in their mind or understand the underlying premise without breaking their mind or wildly affecting their life path. Was John Titor 100% a time traveller? We don't know. Was he 100% telling the truth? Again, we don't know. If he was, it's safe to assume that the fact he appeared in our worldline, guaranteed that his future would not occur in our time. There's no way to take John Titor 100% truthfully, but even if we can take a part of it as truth, as you said, time travel would exist and it's happening everywhere and the fact that people travel through time means we're technically 100% in control of our own world and our choices. It also begs the question: Is technology something we invented, or was it something we were given? John said the only things people can invent are art and music, and everything else has already existed and we simply rediscover it.

If you truly are interested in John Titor, I would also suggest checking out the film "What The Bleep: Down The Rabbit Hole" which essentially explains our existence and reality as we understand it thus far, and it's some pretty heavy stuff. It opens your mind to the possibility John was real and his personal agenda in 2000 steered our worldline to a new future. But that's sort of the catch-22 with time travel. If you did go back in time in a parallel universe to stop a horrible event, and that event did not occur, no one would believe you stopped it and you'd be chalked up as being crazy. Plus, with infinite universes, there really is no reason to go back in time to fix anything because it cannot affect your originating time. It truly takes an open mind to accept the truth that we are all connected and one. It's difficult to go down that far into the rabbit hole and then come back out and live your life. It's like an ant going into space and seeing the world, then going back down to his ant hole to gather food for the queen. If you take a look at religion and how similar all of the religions are throughout time, you can see that perhaps there is a basis of truth that's tied into our existence that we're not fully aware of. As we evolve intellectually we need to change the type of information we receive so it fits with our agenda. Right now, religion, and society, do not fit with our knowledge. We need to change society a lot to catch up. First stop: educational institutions.

Allow me to reiterate.

I am not speculating. I know what the posts are about. They are about cryptic communication, pointing some things out in regard to a specific and very screwed up set of circumstances. I know exactly who 'John Titor' is. Don't ask me to tell you because I'm not going to.

Everything you, or almost anyone following the Titor saga, know or thinks they know about it, is 100% bullshit. That includes the cover story and everything about it.

The people controlling and spinning the narrative, claiming association with Titor, claiming to have made it up or that they own it, the people altering or omitting things, manipulating the situation, etc, are liars, involved in some serious stuff, and probably doing so to assist in the cover up of crimes, quite possibly including murder.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@JimmyD That's an interesting theory, and I appreciate you sharing it. What I gather is that you're saying the story is 100% bullshit like that of the bible, if you were to take it literally. In either case, I find it fun, because all information has some type of truth to it. Do I personally have any desire to travel through time? Not exactly, because I know it's not how it's depicted in the movies and I can't change my history, I can only guide my future. The only practical application I could use time travel for is to gather information or specific objects required to further my own agenda, which seems selfish to me. I look down the rabbit hole not to escape, but to find out what and why.

JimmyD

@JimmyD That's an interesting theory, and I appreciate you sharing it. What I gather is that you're saying the story is 100% bullshit like that of the bible, if you were to take it literally. In either case, I find it fun, because all information has some type of truth to it. Do I personally have any desire to travel through time? Not exactly, because I know it's not how it's depicted in the movies and I can't change my history, I can only guide my future. The only practical application I could use time travel for is to gather information or specific objects required to further my own agenda, which seems selfish to me. I look down the rabbit hole not to escape, but to find out what and why.

I'm not theorizing. I am sharing a little of what I know, and mostly to spare people from wasting their time investing into something fictitious with unrealistic expectations.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@JimmyD

Unless you've given proof, we have to presume it's a theory. While I'm not undeniably saying it's a theory, what you have to say is none the less interesting. What is proof? Probably seeing it yourself would do that. Many people will have unrealistic expectations, but that is part of human nature. I would think the majority of people want to time travel to change their own history or to make themselves rich, and I know it doesn't work that way. What practical use could I use time travel for? My own entertainment and life experiences. But if someone finds what they do to be interesting and fun, is there really a problem with it if it's not hurting anyone? Even if someone was to invest time and money into something fictitious and unrealistic as you put it, as long as they enjoy it I see no wrong doing. But I do understand where you're coming from. Information is powerful and if you give it to the wrong hands, you can cause irreversible damage by proxy.

JimmyD

@JimmyD

Unless you've given proof, we have to presume it's a theory. While I'm not undeniably saying it's a theory, what you have to say is none the less interesting. What is proof? Probably seeing it yourself would do that. Many people will have unrealistic expectations, but that is part of human nature. I would think the majority of people want to time travel to change their own history or to make themselves rich, and I know it doesn't work that way. What practical use could I use time travel for? My own entertainment and life experiences. But if someone finds what they do to be interesting and fun, is there really a problem with it if it's not hurting anyone? Even if someone was to invest time and money into something fictitious and unrealistic as you put it, as long as they enjoy it I see no wrong doing. But I do understand where you're coming from. Information is powerful and if you give it to the wrong hands, you can cause irreversible damage by proxy.

It's not a theory. And I am not compelled to prove anything, although I can.

I agree there's nothing wrong with something that doesn't hurt anyone, and it's harmless to indulge in fiction. I just think it's important to point out that what is being openly presented is indeed fiction, and for sake of anyone getting caught up in it.

Indeed, your last sentence is SO true. One major inhibition I have about proving time travel to others is the potential harm it can bring to people. This stuff has already caused enough problems.