John Titor 2 book

TimeFlipper

I will :) I won’t order the book from his website at all .

Do you believe in the notion that all information should be free and accessible? If so, would you be able to digitize the book once you procure a copy, and upload it for us to enjoy? I would purchase a digital copy if I could find one.

I told AstrophysicsGirl that book is available from Amazon, go and buy your own digital copy its cheap enough :LOL:..

The_Observer

I will :) I won’t order the book from his website at all .

Do you believe in the notion that all information should be free and accessible? If so, would you be able to digitize the book once you procure a copy, and upload it for us to enjoy? I would purchase a digital copy if I could find one.

I told AstrophysicsGirl that book is available from Amazon, go and buy your own digital copy its cheap enough :LOL:..

I don't know if you are trying to troll, or if you just haven't read the entirety of the comments on this thread. I mentioned I could not find a digital copy, and that if I could find one I would purchase it, otherwise I requested if Astrophysicsgirl would be inclined to make it available. I do realize this book is available for purchase of a physical copy on Amazon. I do not wish to obtain a physical copy of it. Since you mention the digital copy is "cheap enough" I presume you've seen where it is available for purchase. If it is a third party that doesn't require membership, can you please pass along that information? Thank you.

P.S. I have found a digital copy of the first book title, it just seems the second title doesn't have one available yet.

The_Observer

@TimeFlipper

I didn't see a link to the digital content in a universal format. I can purportedly buy the Kindle edition from Amazon. I don't own a kindle or the kindle app and i don't sign up for memberships on those types of services. I'd really like to purchase a .pdf if I can find it.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

I didn't see a link to the digital content in a universal format. I can purportedly buy the Kindle edition from Amazon. I don't own a kindle or the kindle app and i don't sign up for memberships on those types of services. I'd really like to purchase a .pdf if I can find it.

Well, you had better start researching yourself for the download, im not going to do that for you...Seek and ye shall find (y) :D..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper it might be easier for you to say you don't want to help, or maybe better yet, not responding at all. Just a thought.

I have helped lots of our members in many ways, but i always remind them that they have to start researching things for themselves, as i have been doing long before we had the wonders of the internet to help us out...I can guarantee that when you start researching something, you will learn other things that you never expected to learn, iam never idle in my own researches and i try to encourage others to be the same (y) :)..

Pix3l_P0w3r

@TimeFlipper it might be easier for you to say you don't want to help, or maybe better yet, not responding at all. Just a thought.

I have helped lots of our members in many ways, but i always remind them that they have to start researching things for themselves, as i have been doing long before we had the wonders of the internet to help us out...I can guarantee that when you start researching something, you will learn other things that you never expected to learn, iam never idle in my own researches and i try to encourage others to be the same (y) :)..

I believe the premise was that you had a piece of information that you were unwilling to share openly, but you announced that you had this information and that you were going to refuse to share it, which in itself seems like something someone would do to boost their own ego. I shall refer you to the video of Dr. Quantum and his explanation of a 3d world to a 2d entity. It is a good example that in some instances, sharing of information is necessary to help others advance, instead of expecting them to figure it out on their own. Expecting someone to figure it out on their own is a moot point. You wouldn't have 100's of years of scientific research and facts, then just tell someone coming into the field to "find out on your own", would you? Yes, sometimes you need to be careful who you share certain information with, because you need to ensure the recipient has a high enough level of consciousness to use it responsibly. But I'm sure if you knew where the download link was, it's not going to drastically change the future to let anyone know. In other words, it is non-proprietary information and to withhold such information can be seen as an act of selfishness. People are humans and they suffer from emotions. In my perspective, if someone asked me for directions, I would at least point them in the right general direction if not explain how to arrive to the desired destination. Regardless of their destination, they still have to make the journey, and telling them how to get there will only improve the journey by removing uncertainties.

Enjoy.

Pix3l_P0w3r

I'm waiting for a digital copy, I didn't see an ebook on Amazon for the second title.

Amazon...Chronicles of John Titor book number Two..£1:99 to buy or download..

View attachment 6898

@The_Observer You must have overlooked this posting :D..£1:99 for the book or download (y)

@TimeFlipper, Authorized Chronicles is the first book. The second book is Continued Chronicles. I believe this thread is in regards to the second book. It seems they are both from 2017? In either case, it doesn't look like either book is that popular as it is only found on certain bookstores online.